PDA

View Full Version : Reason For WWE Draft, More

Anti-Cena
05-29-2007, 08:59 PM
sources: f4wonline.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The recent rash of injuries made WWE go forward with a draft. A main eventer from one of the other two brands will likely be moved to Raw to cover for Shawn Michaels' and Edge's departure from the brand.

On Raw last night, they had a graphic advertising a match between Kane, Goldust, Shannon Moore and Kamala vs. Umaga, Viscera, Doink the Clown and Kevin Thorn. That match won't be taking place as Kamala, Goldust and Shannon Moore won't be participating in it. The match will be between Kane, Eugene and Doink the Clown vs. Kevin Thorn, Viscera and Umaga.

Road agent Steve Keirn has been taken off the road as he is trying to get the new WWE development territory in Florida started, Florida Championship Wrestling. He's getting far more money from WWE to get the thing started than OVW and DSW ever received. The goal is to get the territory running four to six nights a week with house shows by the end of the summer. Also, the feeling is it with it being in Tampa that Gerald Brisco and Pat Patterson can give some more hands-on teaching to the students.

Con
05-29-2007, 09:48 PM
The recent rash of injuries made WWE go forward with a draft. A main eventer from one of the other two brands will likely be moved to Raw to cover for Shawn Michaels' and Edge's departure from the brand.

Shawn is leaving Raw? I knew he was injured, but since when was he changing brands?

LionDen
05-29-2007, 09:49 PM
lol good ol Doink the Clown is back and causing havoc.

legolas4792
05-29-2007, 09:51 PM
shawn is out with his knee thing and i hope lashley is not the replacement

LionDen
05-29-2007, 09:53 PM
I would have answered that but he posted seconds before me lol :shifty:

Con
05-29-2007, 09:54 PM
I know he is injured, but it says that he departed from the brand. Maybe it was a typo?

AFC1986
05-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Shawn is leaving Raw? I knew he was injured, but since when was he changing brands?

hopefully it means replacing michaels while he's injured but if he is changing brands, i hope he goes to smackdown as i would love one last hbk/taker fued

Role Model
05-29-2007, 09:56 PM
On Raw last night, they had a graphic advertising a match between Kane, Goldust, Shannon Moore and Kamala vs. Umaga, Viscera, Doink the Clown and Kevin Thorn. That match won't be taking place as Kamala, Goldust and Shannon Moore won't be participating in it. The match will be between Kane, Eugene and Doink the Clown vs. Kevin Thorn, Viscera and Umaga.

Sometimes I really wonder what/who WWE is trying to impress because I know I'm not happy to hear about a match like these taken place when other people who deserve time are not getting it and this junk is. But, hopefully it's not on T.V. and just plays out to be a dark match or on Heat where it belongs.

Con
05-29-2007, 09:59 PM
hopefully it means replacing michaels while he's injured but if he is changing brands, i hope he goes to smackdown as i would love one last hbk/taker fued

I wouldn't mind Shawn on Smackdown either, but I hope you are right about him staying on Raw :P

bad_meetz_evil
05-29-2007, 10:03 PM
When did Goldust return to the WWE? Last time I heard about him, he missed a house show and was begging for his job back. As for the draft, it's almost unpredictable. You never know whats going in that head of Vince McMahon. lol

Role Model
05-29-2007, 10:04 PM
I doubt we'll see Shawn Michaels replaced by any wrestler on any roster. I believe HBK will be on RAW once the draft is done just because HBK is RAW and its been like that sense his career started really. But what I do see is Lashley coming over to RAW permanently rather then just switching back and forth each week.

tommy
05-29-2007, 10:27 PM
Sometimes I really wonder what/who WWE is trying to impress because I know I'm not happy to hear about a match like these taken place when other people who deserve time are not getting it and this junk is. But, hopefully it's not on T.V. and just plays out to be a dark match or on Heat where it belongs.

It's on Saturday Night Main Event.

Role Model
05-29-2007, 10:29 PM
It's on Saturday Night Main Event.

Then that's just a terrible decision on WWE's behalf.

Anti-Cena
05-29-2007, 10:31 PM
I never watch SNME anyway so that doesn't matter to me. As for the draft all I can say is that this will be the first episode of Raw I have watched in a while :)

rko 4 life
05-30-2007, 12:15 AM
from what i heard it was the main event