PDA

View Full Version : John Cena/Vince McMahon, 3-Hour RAW Update, & More

Anti-Cena
05-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Source: 24Wrestling

-- WWE.com has an article and photo from Friday night's Chaotic Wrestling event in Byfield, Mass. which was a special charity event featuring WWE Champion John Cena, Eugene and a surprise appearance by ECW Champion Vince McMahon. A video of this is up in the 24W Extras section.

-- Joshua Royce sent word that the start time for the big three hour WWE Monday Night Raw taping on June 11 in Wilkes-Barre, PA has now been changed to 7:30pm ET. Doors open at 6:30pm ET.

-- Matches confirmed for SNME this Saturday include WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali, Chris Benoit & Batista vs. World Heavyweight Champion Edge & WWE United States Champion MVP and more featuring stars of Raw, Smackdown and ECW. Spoilers are on the main newsboard.

rko 4 life
05-30-2007, 12:16 AM
the tag match from smackdown is going to be the only good thing, but you knew nothing good would happen when they barely mentioned it on tv

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 12:19 AM
i dont really care about snme it sounds kind of bad to me and not special at all i liked the first one they did but now it sucks

tommy
05-30-2007, 01:19 AM
Spoiler free line up of SNME is in the One Night Stand PPV section.