PDA

View Full Version : kane

bigdaddybaughman
05-30-2007, 12:14 AM
is it just me or is kane a big mistake. i mean he is a big dominate wrestler that may have held several midcard titles but he only has 1 wwe title reign and that was only for 1 day. smackdown has only a few main eventers but they still won't put kane in the hunt and after all he has done he deserves a good run

tell me your thoughs on kane or him getting the title agian finally

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 12:16 AM
kane is not a mistake how the writers use him is a mistake

XXKSXX
05-30-2007, 12:36 AM
I actually don't think he will ever get a real title run and I don't think the WWE will ever give him a title run.

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 12:55 AM
bigdaddybaughman....you're a mistake. LoL just kidding. But I don't think Kane will get another title reign unless they give him one just before he retires but I still even doubt that.

Con
05-30-2007, 02:17 AM
I think Kane deserves a title reign, but from what I've heard, Kane doesn't want a title reign, he wants to help put over newcomers.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 03:38 AM
Well, I really used to like Kane and what WWE was doing for him but once he was pulled from the moster gimmick and took the mask off his career started to really fall from there and still hasn't found life. I think his career is pretty much in the gutter because he's stuck in a bad storyline right now but really is the only for him so I think he'll just end retiring because it shows he's not in WWE's future plans.

bigdaddybaughman
05-31-2007, 10:18 PM
anti-cena what i ment was the way he is being use is a mistake i geuss it came out wrong