PDA

View Full Version : Official ECW discussion thread

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 03:12 AM
Discuss everything going on in ECW at the moment

tommy
05-30-2007, 03:32 AM
Okay, I just tuned in 15 minutes late, during the CM Punk fight. What'd I miss?

And when I finally got my dad to watch a CM Punk fight with me, he botches a move. Lame.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 03:33 AM
I really don't like seeing Vince trying to attempt to a Rock promo. It really doesn't work for him because he just can't do it and never will be able to.

tommy
05-30-2007, 03:35 AM
I am so ready for this fued to be over. And for Lashley to be off of RAW, not get drafted to it.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 03:40 AM
Agreed. I really don't want to see another match between Vince/Lashley or anything to do with but I have a feeling that won't be the case come Monday after ONS.

tommy
05-30-2007, 03:48 AM
I'm hoping it'll be like the Hell in a Cell with McMahons and Big show against DX where they dropped the fued immediately after Vince was beat.

Seriously though...what'd I miss?

Role Model
05-30-2007, 03:59 AM
The diva expose was awesome like usual. Really enjoy that each week.

The match between Thorn/Mahoney was all right but I wish we were to see more wrestling invovled rather then seeing Thron dominate Ball's.

The segment between Striker and the new team wasn't ball but Striker has really came along way with everything but next should be meh with him wrestling one of them.

The main event should be pretty good.

tommy
05-30-2007, 04:06 AM
CM Punk, Elijah, and Marcus stole the show, as always. Even if CM botched his move.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 04:11 AM
That match was just way to short and could have used some more time. There wasn't a lot of solid wrestling and it seemed to rushed. That's something I hate about ECW...its so short so the main event all ways gets rushed.

But, I was glad to see Orton win and show some toughness. It seems like he'll be put on ECW through the draft and dominate with that title sense in all reality he could be pushed very solidy on that show without having much problems.

Overall it was an average show.

tommy
05-30-2007, 04:13 AM
That match was just way to short and could have used some more time. There wasn't a lot of solid wrestling and it seemed to rushed. That's something I hate about ECW...its so short so the main event all ways gets rushed.

But, I was glad to see Orton win and show some toughness. It seems like he'll be put on ECW through the draft and dominate with that title sense in all reality he could be pushed very solidy on that show without having much problems.

Overall it was an average show.

No way. Orton is being pushed only so he can be fed to Triple H upon his return. Probably to HBK as well.

Role Model
05-30-2007, 04:15 AM
No way. Orton is being pushed only so he can be fed to Triple H upon his return. Probably to HBK as well.

Which very well could be true but right now I just think he'll be pushed pretty far on ECW and maybe even pick up the belt and then like you said get fed to HHH. But even know that will probably be the case it's still good to see him be pushed.

tommy
05-30-2007, 04:21 AM
I hope that he doesn't get thrown to the wolves completely afterwards...