PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown rocks and Raw has nun.

vertigo
05-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Smackdown has so many good and skilled superstars at the moment while RAW is in need of Superstars.
Smackdown is simply over loaded with Good and Talented Stars, RAW has all the people who are injured or are going to be injured, it's only Cena who is on RAW and now they are bringing in KHALi,
What do you think?
I think that Superstars like Benoit and Finlay should be moved on to RAW and should gain a Main Event spot there,
Imagine Finlay vs CENA for the Wwe title.

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 07:51 PM
^^ I can imagine Cena Vs Finlay for the WWE Title.....take Cena out of the picture and you have a good match.

bad_meetz_evil
05-30-2007, 10:26 PM
You still got good talent on Raw. Take Shelton Benjiman for example, he's great in the ring, but he just need a real gimmick, and better mick skills, and he can be on a role.

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 10:42 PM
im pretty sure this is why they are doing the draft in two weeks

Role Model
05-31-2007, 12:07 AM
The rosters were pretty even when there were no injuries once the likes of HBK/HHH etc. left the brand started to fall because they didn't have talent to replace those guys and especially with Edge leaving they're hurting more.

But, I think that was one major reason the draft is taking place, to even out the rosters again sense they started getting pretty un-even with SD! obviously having the better one.

619_fan
05-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Yea, notice when Smackdown had a terrible roster not much was done about it, then RAW's roster is looking in bad shape they call a Draft Lottery. It's not just that, that annoys me its the fact that good wrestlers that get air time on SD! like MVP, Finlay etc may be traded over to RAW then when the top names return will just get lost in the lower midcard again.