PDA

View Full Version : Flair Winning the WWE Title? WWE's Title Errors, HBK Returning Strong

Black Widow
05-30-2007, 08:07 PM
- In the 2007 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records, it lists “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as having the most WWE title reigns with six (the record should go to The Rock with seven). The publication also lists Trish Stratus as winning the most WWE Women’s titles. Stratus does have the record for the most reigns as Women’s champion, but the lovely Stratus won the championship seven times.

- Many inside and outside the WWE have lobbied for one final title, in his career, for Ric Flair. It seems that the Nature Boy is earning more acclaim outside the ring these days. Praise was heaped on him at this year's WWE Hall of Fame when new inductees Jim Ross and Dusty Rhodes called him the greatest performer in the history of the business.

- Shawn Michaels' knee surgery went well and Michaels is expected to return stronger than he has been in quite some time.

source: wrestlenewz

flamesoffury
05-30-2007, 08:12 PM
whoooooooooooooooooo, flair at wm24 will end cena's streak.. makes sense since he will be the star of the hall of fame..

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Many people might not agree with me but shouldn't they give a guy a chance who hasn't had the title yet...instead of giving it to a guy who has tons of fame?? They need to make their younger superstars rise.

Flair Country
05-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I'd love to see ole Nature Boy as a Champion one more time, though I do agree with AC that they should be pushing the younger guys. Plus "16-Time Heavyweight Champion" just seems to have a nicer ring to it than 17-Time.

Good to hear about Shawn Michaels surgery going well too. He is one of the few in WWE that you can always count on to have a main event type match, even with him being injured for the past year or so. It'll be good too see him back up to form again soon.

flamesoffury
05-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Many people might not agree with me but shouldn't they give a guy a chance who hasn't had the title yet...instead of giving it to a guy who has tons of fame?? They need to make their younger superstars rise.

and who exactly deserves a championship reign that's new? ummm, nobody.. except kennedy. but he's on smackdown.

Anti-Cena
05-30-2007, 08:41 PM
^^ There's a few guys I'd like to see as champ.....Carlito, Orton, and maybe Nitro.

rko 4 life
05-30-2007, 09:09 PM
anyone is better than Cena or Khali

AFC1986
05-30-2007, 10:14 PM
i don't think he should have one more run as champ as there are a lot more deserving wrestlers who should have a run as champ

legolas4792
05-30-2007, 10:27 PM
I wouldnt complain he would probably do the trish stratus thing but then they should give it to a newer guy like orton

Spawn
05-30-2007, 10:31 PM
I wouldnt like to see Flair as champ...hes boring, and all he can seem to do is chops and punching

Vinnyspapa
05-31-2007, 07:22 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing Flair as champion again although he would look strange with a spinner belt.

Role Model
05-31-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm very glad to see Ric Flair most likely getting just one more reign because he deserves it after awesome career. Plus, he won't do bad for the division as he's an awesome wrestler and cut sweet promos so he'll do great. I can't wait for.

Also, I'm glad to see HBK have a solid surgey and will come back strong because I miss seeing him wresle in the ring each week.

XXKSXX
05-31-2007, 07:44 PM
As a fan of Flair's I do believe he should have one last title run. He's one of the greatest of all time and could use a good going out party. I do see this happening if there talking about it.

DEMON
06-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Being a fan of Ric Flairs from waaay back in the late 70's early 80's and throughout his career,I would LOVE to see him have one last run with the title...AND NO,NOT THAT RIDICULOUS SPINNER BELT!!THE TRUE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!!!
Most people might not know this,BUT,the belt being used as the WHC Belt is actually Flairs belt.He brought it with him to the "WWF",when he came from the NWA back in the 90's,and he brought it with him when he came back after Vince bought out WCW.

I think Flair would have a great run,BUT,Flair has lost a step with age,but he can still run with the younger guys,and his matches with Carlito prove it.
I think HHH said it best when he said,and I quote;"Flair could wrestle a mop handle and make it look good in a wrestling ring"
Flair could always win the belt and than run until Vince(or HHH also) and him come to an agreement with one of the newer guys that they think could actually take the "ball" and run with it.

Gurubhai
06-01-2007, 05:37 PM
No game in forgetting THE GAME for the title.......when he returns....I bet he'll be the strongest contender for the title