PDA

View Full Version : If you owned the WWE......

Anti-Cena
05-31-2007, 04:43 AM
If you could own the WWE for a day what would you do to make it better. It can be anything from Roster changes to firings, to title changes, and even making matches. So what would you do to make it better??

Oh and just for a hint, I know a lot of people will say get rid of Cena but the trick there is that your doing it for the fans and for the money....and you can't forget a lot of fans like Cena.

J-man
05-31-2007, 04:48 AM
First I would Hire Myself as a writer(LMAO) then I would make wwe have more tag teams, I would probably buy out TNA and add superstars like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, then i would bring life back into the cruiserweight division, then I would kill WWECW, then after all that is done, I'd go party with the divas

AFC1986
05-31-2007, 10:35 AM
first of all i would get rid of "ecw" as it is a joke. then i would cut the amount of pay-per-view events to 12 so there would be one a month

bad_meetz_evil
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
Get an actual GM on Raw. I don't care if its Bischoff again, he does a good job, and not many names pops up when I think of it. Get rid of ECW, it has no future. Get rid of Cena as champ. Yes, some fans still like him, but not all. And we can please the fans with other contenders. I mean how long more do you want his reign to go for? And many other stuff, I cant thing of atm.

reven207
05-31-2007, 06:21 PM
First I would make Ric Flair retire. Second I would fire The Great Kahli, The walking injury that is Batista, several of the divas, Kevin Thorn, and Snitsky. Third I would hire actual female wrestlers like Lacey and Sara Del Ray, I would hire Austin Ares, and I would bring in the Briscoe Brothers. Forth I would end the Brand extension. Fifth I would make ECW a house show only brand so that it could be more like the original. Sixth I would do fewer PPV's. And Seventh I would shill out a little money for song rights so that The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, and CM Punk can use the music that they used in the indies.

gator
05-31-2007, 10:47 PM
i would un ban moves like the 450 and shooting star splash

Role Model
06-01-2007, 12:17 AM
1. Fire the Hollywood writers, and bring back the likes of Heyman and others who know their wrestling.
2. End the brand split.
3. Lift the ban on all moves currently banned.
4. Revive the Cruiserweight division.
5. Lose the ECW tag for the third show and re brand it. (would be open to suggestion for names).
6. Use the House shows mainly for those not on TV to develop gimmicks/characters etc.
7. Set up matches for next upcoming PPV to unify some of the titles.

tommy
06-01-2007, 06:56 AM
One day huh...here are some things I would do:

1. Title unification match: WWE Championship, World Heavyweight Championship, and ECW World Championship: Winner - Edge (cheats to win though). Title just called WWE Heavyweight Championship.
2. Title unification match: World Tag Team Championship and WWE Tag Team Championship: Winner - The Hardy's, called World Tag Team Championship
3. Roster change: Cm Punk to RAW, Ace Steel and Colt Cabana to ECW for training.
4. IC Title match: Santino Marella vs CM Punk - Winner: Punk
5. Vince McMahon banned from all televised WWE events except in official purposes (no storylines)
6. Moves unbanned
7. Firings: The Great Khali, Umaga, Santino Marella, Mark Henry, Snitsky, and Vickie Guererro.
8. Name Mick Foley as the RAW GM, with Coach as his assistant.
9. Split up Paul London and Brian Kendrick and use them to reguvinate the Cruiserweight division.

Whoo.

Gurubhai
06-01-2007, 07:18 AM
In the first place, I will make arrangements to watch WWE live in India, as we watch the delayed telecast after whooping 14 days.

Also I would frequent the WWE Visits in India.

Abhishek_Divekar
06-01-2007, 07:18 PM
First i would get rid of cena's title reigns.
Then would bring back Y2J n Kurt.
and rest of thing's other................

vertigo
06-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I would like to murge the both shows.

Platinum_Lies
06-01-2007, 09:46 PM
I would put managers on or at least put some effort into gimmicks/charisma for Nitro, Benjamin, and Haus. Then I would push these guys like hell (since this is a WRESTLING show).

I would have Matt Hardy win one of the big two titles (WWE or WHC). Give this guy and the millions of his fans a good title run.

I would turn Cena heel, but still have him drop the title to a new star. Maybe a CM Punk or Burke to be the one to end superman's streak.

There would be one tag team division and there would be a heavy emphasis on the titles. Only the IC title and the two world titles would be higher.

ECW would be the cross brand show while the others remain soley RAW and SD wrestlers, save for the tag division.

Less focus on divas. Just not that important to me in the grand scheme of wrestling.

The IC title would be pushed to the point where it regains its former glory and the title is just almost as important as the world titles.

Lastly, there would be heels that cheat, heels that can win without cheating, and no stupid gimmicks such as Eugene or the Boogeyman.