PDA

View Full Version : Match Added To WWE's Judgment Day; Confirmed Matches

King Placebo
05-06-2006, 05:03 AM
Last night on WWE SmackDown! they announced the following matches for WWE's Judgment Day Pay-per view:

World Heavyweight Championship
JBL vs. Rey Mysterio

The Great Khali vs. The Undertaker

King Of The Ring Finals

Melina vs. Jillian Hall

POD
05-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Good card so far, I'm looking forward to the JBL/Rey match because i haven't got a clue who will win. The Khali/Taker match should be interesting i think it will be a good match but that will be because Taker will carry Khali. The KOTR final will be good, Hopefully it will be Lashely vs Booker in the final. The divas match should be decent.

Metalring
05-08-2006, 03:23 PM
I hope that Lashley wins the KOTR.

the madscotsman
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM
so I take it that this will be the end of the king of the ring. why didn't they bring back the PPV?

Metalring
05-08-2006, 06:04 PM
so I take it that this will be the end of the king of the ring. why didn't they bring back the PPV?

I guess that they wanted to see what type of reaction it would get.Maybe next year they'll have Raw and Smackdown hold KOTR in place of the ECW:ONS PPV seeing how they're bringing back ECW full-time.

Megan
05-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Its a great card but i just hop Lashley wins KOTR man how awsome will that be i also hope that JBL wins the title against Rey Rey.

Infinite Vision
05-09-2006, 12:30 AM
I say Lashley vs. Booker and then Lashley wins it!

TheFallenAngel
05-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Most recent match added is MNM vs London and Kendrick for the tag titles.

As for the KOTR finals, It's going to be Booker T. The KOTR was a last minute thing thrown together because Orton got suspended. They are going to have an established superstar win it, and go to the mainevent. Another reason Booker will win is because Smackdown is in desperate need for a top heel, only JBL won't do, Booker T is the perfect choice.