PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going To Be in DX?

F4L
05-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Yes we know HHH and HBK and maybe X-Pac, but who else will be in it?

The 2 guys I could really see being in it but HIGHLY unlikely is MNM. They have a cocky attitude that people could end up liking and they are a great tag team with that "it" factor.

What do you guys think, who will be in the new DX?

BDK
05-06-2006, 06:09 AM
Ooh nice I didn't think of MNM but that means Raw would have to get rid of a tag team to Smackdown maybe send Snitsky & Goldust or Val Venis & Viscera.

King Placebo
05-06-2006, 06:15 AM
i doubt x-pac will be in it until we hear rumours of him Signing a contract with WWE. HBK,HHH and i hope Carlito gets thrown in there aswell. He'll be a good addition.

xXHHHXx
05-06-2006, 07:36 AM
I think it's just gonna be Triple H and HBK.
The good ol' days.

Yes yes.... you gotta love those days..

Kaz
05-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Everyone who was in the original will be in it again...

Or maybe not...

Megan
05-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey everyone it will proboly just be HBK and Triple H no else.If anyone else joins that was not previously in DX i think thats Gay.

Still 2nd Place
05-06-2006, 10:46 PM
I think it will be HBK and Trips alone they might try to work things with X-Pac and get him back in I dont know I know last time that these DX things were popping up on the net he was in talk and was one of the name that was a possible person and I would not be upset by this but there not much for him in WWE really (his match with Jerry Lynn in TNA was just awesome and I wish he could go a few more time with him)

I think I will agree with KoC me and my friend was talking and Carlito was one of the names that we thought could work in DX as far as his attitude but other then that I think it might feel odd having him in DX but I would give it a chance

But I am in hopes we just get a HBK and Trips and see what they can do we know it will be good I just wonder just how good they can make it

razh304
05-06-2006, 11:07 PM
lol lets hope chyna returns or something or stephanie could be part of it

LG
05-07-2006, 01:35 AM
chyna! ah NO! heck no!

but to the main point HHH anmd HBK back together. First off if you have saw recently, HHH has been doing the DX signs. HBK & HHH has looked at each other with certain looks but they were not hate looks either. Im very good at details and whenever something comes up, I can already tell what is fixing to happen along with the help of the spoilers. Now DX returning will bring back an EAR that revolutionized WWE into what it is. And it is the group the started the fueds with WCW..remember DX going to WCW arena?? Yeah, and if I am thinking correctly in the next 2 to 5 yers, TNA is going to be getting involved somehow someway. But mainly DX returning will be a huge pop for WWE.

bazzo92
05-07-2006, 02:57 AM
hopefully all of them

TheFallenAngel
05-10-2006, 01:53 PM
It's just going to be original DX minus Chyna.

But if they do add on, I agree with MNM joining, Also IMO, Punkers seems like he'd be a perfect replacement for X-Pac.

Still 2nd Place
05-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Do you think that if Chris Jericho was to come back that he could make the cut to be in DX I mean he has more then the tool to pull it off and he could add a whole new spin on DX and you know he would play off this very well I know its a long shot as we dont even know when he will be back but this is a "What If" as I dont think its a possiblity as of this point right now

LionDen
05-11-2006, 04:02 AM
I don't think Stephanie will be back for a while .. lol

IMO i think Big Show, as DX will be feuding with Spirit Squad and I saw how Big Show looked at them last Monday on RAW when they spoke to HBK. Just my thoughts, not sure on anyone else.

yankeesman77
05-11-2006, 04:51 AM
hmmm my guess would be Carlito because of his gimmick and it would fit with the personality and maybe Big Show along with or Charlie Hass just to give them that sense of a push and a role as that DX would even be better in my mind that the oriignal one with HBK, HHH BA Billy Gunn, Road Dogg Jessy James, and X Pac.

TheFallenAngel
05-11-2006, 07:46 AM
hopefully all of them

The Outlaws aren't even an option. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn despise HHH, he's probably the last guy they want to work with, that and they are under contract to TNA.

X-Pac- I really don't know about him, I can see them trying to bring him back.

randrade
05-12-2006, 07:14 AM
I would like to see someone like Mickie or Trish in DX, I think that would be cool

Additional Comment:
It don't matter to me!