PDA

View Full Version : Wendy's Manager Shot Over Chili Sauce

bad_meetz_evil
05-31-2007, 10:17 AM
MIAMI (May 29) - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.

The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager, who was taken to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

The customer fled in his vehicle with a female passenger, authorities said.

credit aol

Couldn't he have payed for more? :whacky:

Jodes
05-31-2007, 03:31 PM
jeez what is this world coming to :sad:

Big Evil
05-31-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah its people like that that makes our society look bad. They should be not be allowed on the streets. I mean, look at BTK aka Dennis Rader. I live 45 minutes away from Wichita, and even that didn't help cuz he would come here to Hutchinson. My point is no one knew what this guy was doing, and the scary thing is there could be a lot more.

Slayer_X
05-31-2007, 03:48 PM
HEY im the custmer and IM RIGHT.If i want 10 packs of chili sauce its a damn shame i gotta shoot a fool over it.sheesh