PDA

View Full Version : UOW Personal Ad

Angelique
05-06-2006, 05:48 PM
im curious.. if UOW was a hook-up site, what would you say in your personal ad!

Mine would read:

Female Interested In Male

+SWF lookin for a 25-30 male. He must be smart, have a great sense of humor, have a healthy appetite because I love to cook. He must like spending time with myself and friends. He shouldn't get jealous when I talk to other male since it is you are who I am coming home to. He must be an animal lover, competitive in sports and business. He must also be a King who knows how to treat his queen well and yet have time to spend time with his buddies. AND he must also have no trouble giving me a spankin when I am bad because I am BAD ALOT.:redfaced:

If interested leave me a message!

FieryAngel :)

King Placebo
05-07-2006, 02:49 AM
I would so leave a message.

Kaz
05-07-2006, 04:31 AM
I would so leave a message.

You're like 12... I don't think you fit into the 25-30 age bracket!

Stunner
05-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Hi my name is Chad and just turned 30 and was hoping you and I could talk some more and get to know each other. I like to eat as long as you don't mind a picky eater. As for the jealousy thing that WOULDN'T be a problem as long as you are an honest and trustworthy lady. Don't mind spanking ya as long as you don't mind me spanking till your purple or start to bleed.

For more info contact me:wink:

Metalring
05-08-2006, 02:13 PM
My name is Terrance.I'll be 20 this year.I am a radio personality.I enjoy promoting bands and getting their music out there.I'm looking for someone to take care of and make happy.

Kaz
05-08-2006, 04:25 PM
My name is Terrance.I'll be 20 this year.I am a radio personality.I enjoy promoting bands and getting their music out there.I'm looking for someone to take care of and make happy.

Hey are you that Terrance Pyro guy on MySpace?