PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry's Contract Extended

The Crippler
05-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Dave Meltzer reports that Mark Henry's WWE contract has been extended. Henry signed a 10 year contract with the WWE back in 1996 after he competed in the Olympics for $1 million dollars a year. Henry's new deal is not guarenteed and lasts through 2007. His money has been cut down from $1 million a year dollars to $300,000 a year.

Voodoo
05-06-2006, 11:46 PM
You'd think that they'd want to get rid of him as fast as possible but since when did the WWE do things the right way...

King Placebo
05-07-2006, 12:40 AM
WWE are commiting suicide. This guy is injuring so much people. WWE are so stupid.

bazzo92
05-07-2006, 02:59 AM
this is crap henry is ugly and fat and people are crying

Kaz
05-07-2006, 04:51 AM
What do they WANT to injure the entire roster?

haydez
05-07-2006, 06:40 AM
GREEEAAAT I <3 Mark Henry NOT he suks balls why do they go OH uknow what lets give him an extension and let him atempt to kill everyone stupid mangment there fuked

Infinite Vision
05-08-2006, 12:07 AM
A new deal should of never happen.

trim
05-08-2006, 12:19 AM
he is way too slow,1st of all ,and he needs to get new moves and skills which he never will,who cares he is huge and the world's most strongest man yrs. ago,he sucks,point blank

yankeesman77
05-08-2006, 01:32 AM
ok people the only reason why they extended his contract is because Smackdown Has nobody. You think that JBL and Mysterio can carry Smackdown on there shoulders. Henry atleast is a big guy who provides that force that Smackdown needs. the Undertaker rarely shows anymore on Smackdown, Randy Orton got suspended till June, Batista is still hurt (thank god he cant even carry a feud) and Kurt Angle requested some time off. Ken Kennedy will be coming back soon but I mean the Smackdown writers dont wana push anybody and the storylines they have now suck because A: nobody pays attention, B: Smackdown is on Friday nights in which case nobody really watches because there out and C: they get low ratings because UPN is going under for CW and continues to put on MLB games on Friday nights to pre empt a taped Smackdown for Saturdays. So atleats it's better to keep somebody around like Henry than to just give "Great Kahli" more air time. It's good that there pushing Finlay and Lashley thats what Smackdown needs the most besides a new time slot in that they need to push the younger guys inplace of the injured main eventers so give them some time and move Smackdown from Friday's to a Tuesday or Wednesday.

Voodoo
05-08-2006, 02:31 AM
I get what you're saying Yank but we're all saying that there has to be tons of younger, more charismatic, safer people that they can get for that money.

Metalring
05-08-2006, 01:53 PM
This is a damn shame.The only way I'll be okay with Henry staying in the WWE is if he went back to hosting specials on WWE24/7.