PDA

View Full Version : What is the most blatant lie the WWE has told?

Role Model
06-02-2007, 02:56 AM
What would you say, if you can remember the most obvious lie the WWE has told.

yankeesman77
06-02-2007, 03:01 AM
I dont really remember anything as this topic seems to be a little one sided from the side of WWE Bashers but if anything it would be the advertisers selling that the Great Khali was a decent performer.

legolas4792
06-02-2007, 03:10 AM
they poster a story on wwe.com that booker t suffered a concussion from taker and also would get knee surgery while he was out

Role Model
06-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Personally I hate when they say that John Cena is the most controversial champion in WWE History. Obviously it was HBK's second reign, which started with the Montreal Screwjob.

legolas4792
06-02-2007, 04:29 AM
John Cena isnt controversial its just nobody likes him in the crowds he gets bood idk where they get off saying controversial

tommy
06-02-2007, 05:30 AM
John Cena isnt controversial its just nobody likes him in the crowds he gets bood idk where they get off saying controversial

Yes, because the minority who don't like him now means that nobody likes him.

I'd say it's a combination of anytime they fake an injury to write someone off the show.

EDIT: Nevermind, I know the most blatant lie they told us.

Back in the European tour when they promised us Edge vs Orton, even though everyone knew Orton was kicked off the tour, and had the hour long Cena vs HBK fight to compensate. I personally loved the fight, but they kept advertising a fight that would have been impossible to take place.