PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Jeff Hardy Returning?, More Possible Female Signings

King Placebo
05-07-2006, 05:22 AM
WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer. However, he must be clean, as there is zero tolerance on his drug issues. Friends are saying that he is working on those drug issues.

Former top level female bodybuilder Melissa Coates has been spotted backstage at the last three Deep South Wrestling shows. She is considering moving to Atlanta to be a part of DSW. She was in OVW last year and she made a cameo appearance at WWE Backlash 2005.

A 20 year old Canadian blonde female by the name of Shantelle Taylor wrestled Tracy Taylor in a special diva dark match main event at Thursday's DSW show. Tracy picked up the win. Shantelle is well known on the indy scene. Visit her official website at ShantelleTaylor.com.

Former WCW wrestler "Squire" Dave Taylor's daughter Donna Taylor may be getting a developmental deal from WWE. Also, Dave Taylor hopes to be a part of the new ECW. He is currently training wrestlers at DSW. Click here for an article on the Taylors.

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com, 1stopwrestling.co.uk

haydez
05-07-2006, 06:00 AM
YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS Jeff might be coming back

King Placebo
05-07-2006, 06:01 AM
I sure hope not. He sucked back then. He'll suck even more now he is a drug addict.

Still 2nd Place
05-07-2006, 06:07 AM
I love Jeff Hardy and as much I want to see him I dont in WWE I want to see him go back to TNA TV and give us some classic Hardy I tyhink he can do alot for TNA and I hope they are able to keep him and he see how they treat Matt and take a lesson from that and trys to hang though the tough times with TNA .....I will be let down if he gose back to WWE but I will still love the guy and want to see him in the ring

Kaz
05-07-2006, 06:12 AM
I'd like to see the Hardy boyz back together... and Jeff back in WWE but I doubt it would happen.

King Placebo
05-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Actually then again, if it would get Matt out of the singles scene, i see no harm in it.

creatureofthenights
05-07-2006, 06:24 PM
WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer. However, he must be clean, as there is zero tolerance on his drug issues. Friends are saying that he is working on those drug issues.
nice

Assassin™
05-07-2006, 07:51 PM
WWE has informally approached Jeff Hardy in regards to returning at the end of the summer.
What exactly is his status with TNA?

shakie
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
jeff hardy may be coming back, eh?

ok then Ill be back in a minuite

*Runs into a bathroom and screams in happiness till unconsious. wakes up 2 days later*

Hardy would be a great contruibuition to Smackdown.

OMEN
05-07-2006, 10:05 PM
I would love to see Jeff back in the wwe,If he can sort out all his problems and get his life back on track then he will be a great addition to the wwe especially with the chance that Jeff and Matt will re-form one of the best tag teams that were ever in the wwe the Hardy boys..

Infinite Vision
05-08-2006, 12:08 AM
He would be a great addition to see again.

Metalring
05-08-2006, 02:01 PM
I like Jeff Hardy.He'll be a great addition to the CW division.If I had it my way,though,he'd be competing for the US Championship.

TheFallenAngel
05-10-2006, 02:00 PM
If Jeff does come back he's going to suck. Hardy was a spotmonkey, that's pretty much all he was good for, but WWE will water him down so much he's just going to be boring to watch.

Angelique
05-10-2006, 02:55 PM
w00t w00t... Jeffery as a single player is so so, he DOES alot better when he is teamed with his brother. I do believe that if he comes back as a solo he will not do well. Even though I LOVE Jeffery as most know, he does ALOT better as a team player. WWE NEEDS a decent tag team with great stamina power and Hardy Boyz was that power. As a US Champ not gonna happen, CW Champ would be more his style if he can manage to pull a miracle out of his butt and be the best solo player he can be. Which i dont see happening :(

kunj3440
05-10-2006, 07:04 PM
i think they want him back because of smackdown dying

hardcoregamer16
05-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Matt Hardy should go to TNA and knowing TNA they would bring back the Hardy Boyz if Matt went to TNA and The Hardy Boyz in TNA would Kick ass seeing them wrestling like they did in the TLC Matches.

dezorr
05-18-2006, 04:35 PM
yeah that would be cool

bulltoad
05-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Hardy would be great to have and i would love a hardy boyz reunion

Matthinho
05-19-2006, 12:15 AM
I think WWE used Hardy better than TNA is some ways. Jeff was a main-stay in WWE and together with Matt they had plenty of fans. In TNA he was established as a heavyweight and only got a push during his first one and half year there. After that and mostly after guys like Rhino, Sabu, Dudleys, Samoa Joe and ETC came, Hardy started to job more and not get alot of air-time, he was also suspended for no-showing for Hard Justice 2005. So returning to WWE SOBER could help his career out a little bit.

camera guy
05-19-2006, 12:43 AM
I sure hope not. He sucked back then. He'll suck even more now he is a drug addict.
I gotta agree really. if he could get clean, which i doubt he will, it would be cool to see the hardys reform for a while but the novalty would wear off and then we would all realise, jeffs overrated and really isn't too great.