PDA

View Full Version : A non-named division in TNA?

The Yiz
06-02-2007, 07:07 PM
Has anyone noticed theres a non named division in TNA?
Its consisting of Christopher Daniels (gone from the x division but not really a heavyweight star), james storm + chris harris (neither tag stars any more, but not really heavyweight stars yet). There's a few more but i think you all get the picture.

Do you know what i mean?

Butoden
06-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah and Robert Roode. Well they are wrestling matches but are not in the championship picture. You can call these type of guys 'climbing the ladder', because they are fueding with some guys and showing that they have what it takes. But just because WWE has only Title-Matches now on their Pay Per Views doesn't mean that they are all more important matches than non-title matches. All matches have a meaning. Eric Young is fighting for his freedom, Sting and Daniels are fueding, you know? It's storylines and if they are doing good and management feels like they are over with the crowd they might put them in the heavyweight title scene or X-Division scene.

Oh yeah and don't forget Rhino is in that scene and he had a fued with AJ-Styles. I guess you can include him too although he is in the KOTM match

legolas4792
06-02-2007, 08:42 PM
you mean the midcarders? in between titles trying to go for the big one but not quite there yet yeah iv enoticed

The Yiz
06-03-2007, 01:47 PM
^^ no not midcarders, well some are. but think about eric young. he's not really x division or heavyweight material. Also think if lax split, where would homocide go, he's not really x division is he?

Butoden
06-03-2007, 11:56 PM
I'm not sure what I would do with Homicide if LAX breaks up... Maybe Homicide vs Eric Young, those are about same size guys.

XXKSXX
06-04-2007, 05:37 PM
I would have to say it's more of a mid card/upper lower card division.

The Yiz
06-04-2007, 05:47 PM
IMO oppinion TNA should have made a new belt whilst making their own tag/x/heavyweight titles

XXKSXX
06-04-2007, 05:58 PM
I think they might make another belt but not right now. I think TNA has enough belts right now.

Will
06-06-2007, 03:39 AM
I think they might make another belt but not right now. I think TNA has enough belts right now.

I agree. I think TNA needs more two hours before they will be able to have enough time to dedicate to another title.

The Yiz
06-06-2007, 02:48 PM
i disagree. I think 1 more belt will safice. It will give wrestlers who aren't in the title picture back in the scene again

XXKSXX
06-06-2007, 08:58 PM
They only have a 1 hour show and 4 belts to showcase is a bit much for a 1 hour show. If they maybe had 2 hours then I maybe say bring another belt in to play but it's just to much right now.