PDA

View Full Version : Best feud of the year so far?

vertigo
06-02-2007, 08:03 PM
I know this maybe a pointless topic but last year we had one of the greatest wwe feuds in my opinion which was edge vs cena and this year nothing seems to be building up as much well nothing thats good anyway.

My personal fave has been MVP vs Benoit.

Next maybe cena vs michaels or batista vs taker.

Other than that there doesnt seem to be many major feuds i enjoyed umage vs cena but that didnt last.

Just wanna know what people think about the current feuds this year and which has been the best so far.

Role Model
06-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Taker/Battista by miles...

HBK/Cena was pretty good.

tommy
06-03-2007, 05:07 AM
A tie for HBK/Cena and Batista/Undertaker. Runner ups: New Breed vs ECW Originals, Elijah Burke vs CM Punk, and MVP vs Benoit.

Notorious Cow
06-03-2007, 10:11 PM
My personal favorite so far has been the MVP vs. Beniot. Because number one MVP has (i think) showed everyone his true wrestling ability and has captured a title in the process he put on a great show at Wrestlemania in a losing effort. Second would probably be the Shawn Micheals and Cena fued simply because of the mtch qualities...say what u want about Cena but i think that none of his matches have disapointed.

XXKSXX
06-04-2007, 03:06 PM
I got 2 and I can't decide witch one is better. So I will go with the one that really didn't get to finish and thats Taker vs. Batista. They had some good matches. They would have had a few more to if Taker didn't get hurt. The other one that was pretty good was Benoit vs. MVP. They put on some great matches on Smackdown and a really good match at WM.