PDA

View Full Version : A Timeline Blog by Matt Hardy

Black Widow
06-03-2007, 11:24 AM
May 28th, Monday

9:32 p.m.--Jeff and I along with Cade & Murdoch are in the process of defeating Nitro, Kenny, Haas, & Shelton. It was a hot match that I was really happy with. I reverse DDT and regular DDT the f*ck out of Johnny & Kenny, I love it! I accept the challenge of the"World's Greatest Tag Team" (wouldn't that be Jeff and I if it was gonna be a team's official name?) for a title match at One Night Stand--but only if it's a ladder match.

May 29th, Tuesday
12:17 a.m.--I roll into a prearranged club party for the WWE guys in Toronto. Several of the boys are there hanging out and doing it big--cause they're going home in the morning. But not me, I'll be going to Smackdown. An hour later or so, two of my faves walk in that have to go to Smackdown tomorrow as well. I don't feel as bad about being out late. I'm on this particular night--and it turns out to be a VERY good evening/morning, lol!

11:02 a.m.--I leave Toronto and head towards London, Ontario for Smackdown tonight. I'm either extremely tired or still drunk, HA! It's gonna be a long day.

2:40 p.m.--The screen of my Treo cell phone burns out. The phone still works, but I can't see anything on the screen. It's now impossible to read any text I receive or look through my phone book.

8:04 p.m.--I walk to the ring to face MVP and the Miz in a tag team match with my partner for the evening, Chris Benoit. It's a good match that ends with myself and the Crippler victorious--the hot streak for the Workhorse continues. JBL, who I think is an amazing commentator, is so good to me and for me down in the booth. What I love about his style is that he calls it like he believes it. That's how he's gained so much credibility as a color man.

10:12 p.m.--I leave the building to drive back to Toronto. As I walk to my car in the parking lot, I have one last awkward, cold meeting for the day. It's a shame that speculation and half-truths supersede communication and understanding within some people. Sometimes people grow too comfortable when they get what they claim they actually want. The "grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome. And occasionally they'll do or say anything to people to justify themselves. Oh well.

May 30th, Wednesday

12:34 a.m.--I get back to my hotel at the Toronto airport and get a chicken sandwich and donut at Tim Horton's. And it was delicious, especially the donut. My text alert goes off about twenty times within the hour and I have no idea who's saying what... Quite aggravating.

8:30 a.m.--I fly back home to North Carolina

11:24 a.m.--I go to the Sprint store and get a new cell phone. For some ungodly reason, they can't do anything to get my data out of my phone. I lost all my numbers, pictures, and info. Oh well, I really like the new antenna-less Treo thus far. So if any of my friends are reading this and you buzzed me or sent me a text Tuesday, I didn't get it. And if you call me, please leave your number because I'm restocking my phone book. Afterwards, I had the seared ahi tuna sandwich for lunch at the Carolina Ale House in Cary. It was delicious.

2:17 p.m.--I get home and go to sleep for five hours

8:13 p.m.--I have a great workout at Gold's Gym in Southern Pines, and follow it up with a nice dinner with some friends. I dodge everyone's attempts to get me to go out and hang and drink. Not tonight guys--I'm relaxing at home with Lucas and getting in some quality hot-tub time.

May 31st, Thursday

12:00 p.m.--A limo pulls up at my house to pick up me, Jeff, and our Dad. We're doing a special Father's Day piece for the Raleigh paper in conjunction with the WWE for the upcoming Raleigh Raw event. Our Dad lives it up on the appearance--and it was all Jeff and I could do to get a word in edgewise when the reporter interviewed us. When we finished, the limo was set to drive us back home. Our Dad kept having the limo make pit-stops so he could show off the ride he was in to his friends, HA! Claude G is too funny! There's a pic of the three of us in front of the limo in my picture section of my page.

3:30 p.m.--The crew that we just hired to build Lake Legend on our property is breaking ground today. It's been a dream of our Dad's since he was a kid. Jeff and I decided to help Gib finance it and make the dream a reality. In a month or so, we'll have a full fledged 5 acre little lake on our property. Time to break out the jet skies!

6:04 p.m.--I have another really good workout with my buddy David, better known as KIMO on the current indy scene.

11:37 p.m.--I'm chillin' in City Limits in Raleigh with my pal Benny and a couple more of my friends. It was a good time and I got to meet and hang out with some really cool new peeps. But I'll be dreading the alarm clock going off in the morning.

June 1st, Friday

3:30 a.m.--I stop at Kelly's Truck Stop in Sanford on the way home and have a mouth-watering cheeseburger . Mmmm!

9:00 a.m.--I wake up and get ready to head to the airport in Raleigh. I have to fly to New York's JFK airport to then be driven to Milford, Connecticut for an autograph signing appearance with Jeff.

2:35 p.m.--We finally land in New York. It takes us three and a half hours to make what would normally be an hour and change drive. How do people deal with that traffic on a daily basis? You're alot more patient than me, LOL!

6:15 p.m.--We walk into the mall and Milford and sign for a mob scene of excited Hardy fans. There's nothing like meeting all the great people that make Jeff and I who we are. You'll never know how much you all mean to us!

9:30 p.m.--We finally finish all of our duties attached to our appearance--it's time to chow down. Whenever we're with Sam Rom, there's usual some drinking of Jack Daniels involved. This night would be no different. Except--that I drank my old friend under the table with him drinking his speciality. Either he's losing his touch, or I drink too much these days, HA! Shenanigans occur afterwards and I'm not in bed until 5 a.m. again. I'm having way too much fun for one person's life!

June 2nd, Saturday

1:37 p.m.--I wake up and take a hot shower and get myself together to head over to New York's LaGuardia airport. Gotta fly down to Jacksonville, Florida for the One Night Stand pay-per-view tomorrow. After I check in and go through security, I run into 50 Cent and his crew. Turns out one of his boys was a huge wrestling fan, and 50 was cool. That was really random. I get a voicemail from Sam Rom stating he wants his championship back--meaning he wants a Jack Daniels drinking rematch.

9:30 p.m.--Jeff and I are in Florida now. Me, Jeff, and Beth go to Outback and eat all the lobster tails that they have in the restaurant.

June 3rd, Sunday

1:15 a.m.--I just heard that Brock Lesnar destroyed his opponent in his first ever MMA fight tonight. Congrats Brock! I'm getting ready to post this blog and return some MySpace messages tonight. I also wanna thank everyone for being patient when it comes to me replying to messages. As you can see, I'm uberbusy. When I can, I do. So thanks for interacting with Ourspace (wink, Tamran) and supporting me! Gonna make it a somewhat early night though, I got one of those little things called a ladder match tomorrow. Be cheering for me and Jeffrey Nero, and we'll be busting our ass to entertain you like always!

Quote of the day - "I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be" - 50 Cent, Many Men

Matt

source: myspace.com/theonlymatthardy

no idea where this would go

legolas4792
06-03-2007, 02:49 PM
this is like his journal i guess, im not really interested in reading blogs though