PDA

View Full Version : Heel Champion or Face Champion?

Abhishek_Divekar
06-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Which one does everyone prefer more?

To me i prefer a Heel Champion say up to Wrestlemania, then let the Face champion get the belt to say great american bash or even summer slams.

XXKSXX
06-04-2007, 02:45 PM
I would have to say heel cause thats what I have always liked. I like to heir a champion get booed and just keep going on about his business. I do like both thou if the Face is good at what he does I don't mind watching him. As long as the Face is established and not switching form face to sorta heel then back again in a week.

vertigo
06-04-2007, 07:37 PM
I go with........face champion. i am boared coz of only heel champsssss.

demolition89
06-05-2007, 04:54 AM
"Face" champions for the 2 Big Belts (WWE & WORLD) are hard to find in recent years. I'd say the last true "Face" champion was Chris Benoit during his reign after defeating HHH.

tommy
06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
"Face" champions for the 2 Big Belts (WWE & WORLD) are hard to find in recent years. I'd say the last true "Face" champion was Chris Benoit during his reign after defeating HHH.

Then what do you call John Cena, Rey Mysterio, RVD, Undertaker, and Batista? They have all been face champions for the 2 big belts. You can also throw in Bobby Lashley if you add the third world belt (although I don't get how him attacking a man in a wheel chair got him cheered, even if it was Estrada).

I like them both. If it is a heel champion, it has to be a good heel champion though. One I like to watch. I.E., I hated "King" Booker when he got the belt (well, I hated him the entire time he had this gimmick). It was just annoying. On the other hand, I love Edge holding either of the two big belts.

Role Model
06-06-2007, 12:32 AM
I tend to enjoy heel champions much more. The most entertaining title reigns in recent years have all been heel runs pretty much....HHH, JBL, Edge, Lesnar, etc. I feel that the face chasing a heel champion works far better and feels much more exciting than a face constantly overcoming the odds.

Obviously this is not the case with every heel/face champion, but overall, heel title reigns are more interesting for me personally.

Con
06-06-2007, 02:18 AM
I tend to enjoy heel champions much more. The most entertaining title reigns in recent years have all been heel runs pretty much....HHH, JBL, Edge, Lesnar, etc. I feel that the face chasing a heel champion works far better and feels much more exciting than a face constantly overcoming the odds.

Obviously this is not the case with every heel/face champion, but overall, heel title reigns are more interesting for me personally.

I couldn't of said it any better. :D

demolition89
06-06-2007, 04:39 AM
I'll give you Mysterio and RVD as "Face" champs I overlooked.
I've looked at Cena, Batista, and Undertaker as having a combination of traits at certain points in their reigns.