PDA

View Full Version : Shelton Benjamin & Carlito Heat, Matt Hardy Push, Lesnar

bad_meetz_evil
06-04-2007, 06:09 PM
In a follow up story from last week regarding undercard wrestlers not performing consistently, it seems Shelton Benjamin is one of those stars coming under fire. Management feel that Benjamin lays back far too often because he is naturally gifted. Much like a kid at school doesn't pay attention in lesson because they know they'll pass the exams. His promo skills are said to be a concern and he isn't showing enough willingness to succeed.

The general feeling is that Carlito feels he is entitled to his spot and he also gives off the attitude that he isn't willing or hungry to move on with his carrier. Wade Keller describes him as feeling content with his current spot.

In another note, Matt Hardy is being plugged as the model midcard wrestler who gives it his all, all of the time.

To see a video of Brock Lesnar wining his MMA debut in under 2 minutes click Here! (http://www.wrestlingtruth.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1180976519&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&)

Source: pwtorch

Flair Country
06-04-2007, 08:00 PM
That's a shame that WWE is not pushing guys like Benjamin and Carlito because both are very talented guys in the ring. It seems to me like both of these guys see that they aren't ever going to get out of the low/mid card in WWE and just do the bare minumum to get by.

legolas4792
06-04-2007, 08:09 PM
i hope hardy makes it to main event

Role Model
06-04-2007, 09:02 PM
It really makes me not happy to see people like Shelton and Carlito be pushed because both men are talented in the ring and can deliver in the big matches as they've both shown before. It really makes no sense to me that some people right now are being pushed right over these guys but hopefully it changes in the future.

And as for Matt Hardy, I could tell it was only a matter of time until he become a big star in the company as he is an awesome wrestler and does put his life on the line each time he enters the ring so hopefully he gets pushed pretty high once him and Jeff are done.

Garden State Saint
06-04-2007, 11:29 PM
In another note, Matt Hardy is being plugged as the model midcard wrestler who gives it his all, all of the time.

I guess thats why he has been put over so huge by Cole and JBL.

Con
06-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I hope Matt goes back into singles soon, as much as I like that Hardys being together, I think they would be better off in singles because the tag team division isn't that great anymore.

demolition89
06-05-2007, 04:49 AM
Shelton Benjamin had a deservedly huge push feuding with HHH after deing drafted to Raw. Later he had that Claasic match up with HBK, and got paid a major compliment by HBK (plotline? legit?).

I DON'T KNOW WHY SHELTON CHOSE TO ROYALLY SCREW HINSELF, BUT I HOPE HE CAN REDISCOVER A HEALTHY ATTITUDE & REDEDICATE HIMSELF!!