PDA

View Full Version : Has Kane upset someone backstage?

vertigo
06-04-2007, 07:46 PM
I ask this question due to his last 2 PPV Appearances at Wrestlemania & One Night Stand, both ended in defeat to what i would consider, not quite moves that would defeat the Once called "Big Red Machine" or "Monster" Kane.

Khali pinned him with one foot at wrestlemania and Mark Henry beats him with the "Bear Hug"?

So has he upset someone, it could be down to pushing Henry & Khali but considering the fact that both are considered indestructible and have received Major pushes lately, i dont think this is the case.

Kane is becoming a jobber imo, he's even been involved in Boogeyman storylines recently

Butoden
06-04-2007, 10:45 PM
He has said that he likes to put talent over, and basically he is being used as a stepping stone to guys who are goaling the championship scene like the guys you mentioned. But that's what Nature Boy said and he beat Carlito, so you never know. Winning or losing, it's mostly about the performance of the two.

legolas4792
06-04-2007, 10:51 PM
couldnt have said it any better butoden

Garden State Saint
06-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Kane knows his role and shuts his mouth, so to speak.

Black Widow
06-05-2007, 12:55 AM
bring back the destructful the monster kane

Flair Country
06-05-2007, 01:00 AM
I thought Kane was going to be taking some time off for a knee injury or something, so that might explain why he has been jobbing so much. But I agree it does seem like he has been a watered-down version of himselm as of late.

Role Model
06-05-2007, 01:18 AM
The reason I think Kane is not being pushed anymore is because WWE can't seem to find any type of gimmick/storyline to fit him anymore and as we've once seen it's near impossible to go back in time and put him back into the old gimmicks. So, I think this will continue just so other stars can go over and earn something.

But do I think he did something bad to the writers? No. I just think they have nothing for him to do anymore hence why it's happened like this.