PDA

View Full Version : John Cena’s Next Feud, Tonight’s For Tonight’s RAW

Role Model
06-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

- Expect John Cena to start a program with someone else on tonight’s edition of RAW as WWE is teasing who the next title challenger will be for his WWE Heavyweight Title.

- Also slated for tonight’s edition of RAW is the continuations of The Hardys’ feud with The World’s Greatest Tag Team and Candice Michelle’s feud with Melina. Plans are right now for Vengeance on June 24th to feature title rematches.

legolas4792
06-04-2007, 09:33 PM
hah to outsmart internet fans they should stick it to em

Garden State Saint
06-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

- Expect John Cena to start a program with someone else on tonight’s edition of RAW as WWE is teasing who the next title challenger will be for his WWE Heavyweight Title.

How is this news?

Role Model
06-05-2007, 01:28 AM
I've now stared down the RAW roster for at least 10 minutes now and I just can't seem to find anyone that the WWE will use in the main event scene or in other terms John Cena's next victim. So, I'm pretty pumped for RAW tonight as it should be a surprise to all of us on who it'll be.

Megan
06-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Well im wonderin if Cena's Next fued could possibly be with orton?

Notorious Cow
06-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Well im wonderin if Cena's Next fued could possibly be with orton?

No for some reason im thinking that they'll be smart and hold that fued for a while its a big money fued and if they do it right it'll take WWE off of life support. Expect Orton vs. Cena to happen a little later......

tommy
06-05-2007, 04:16 AM
Well, that was all bogus, considering Cena got no new fued, Khali and Umaga may fued now, and the Hardy's lost the belts to Cade and Murdock.

So, that's only one for three out of that "news".