PDA

View Full Version : HHH at PPV; Wrestlers Sucking Up, Response to WWE Lawsuit

bad_meetz_evil
06-05-2007, 11:20 AM
- Triple H was backstage at the One Night Stand PPV watching the matches on monitors. It's said wrestlers were going out of their way to say hello to him, knowing that once Triple H returns his political power backstage will be a huge benefit.

- WWE has responded to the lawsuit involving ECW Original Sandman. WWE issued a statement denying that Sandman had committed assault and battery on her in August 2006 at an ECW TV taping, stating that he's an independent contractor not an employee, and that if she was indeed injured, it was due to a third party not connected to WWE or herself, therefore the company is not responsible. Basically this is WWE leaving the Sandman hanging out to dry.

Credit: Wrestling Observer

willpro256
06-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Now Thats Fucked Up.........sounds Like Vince Dont Want To Cough Up The Cash...

Role Model
06-05-2007, 04:02 PM
By HHH being at ONS and watching over the show that shows me he has so much power and probably we are not even aware of. I'm sure in a few years he'll be a big part of all the decisions and a outside title like Steph has now.

But also I'm glad to see he attended it because that just shows he is not in the worst condition and can move around and might return soon.

legolas4792
06-05-2007, 09:31 PM
triple h may be more important than mcmahon at this point its like he controls him