PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers Upset Over Lita-Edge Sex Segment On RAW

OMEN
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Sources within the WWE offices are claiming that due to the Lita-Edge sex segment on RAW, they have gotten the most complaints to their complain department in the history of the company. Vince doesn’t really take these complaints seriously unless they lead sponsors pulling out or problems with USA Network.

Some wrestlers have spoken out saying it was senseless and embarrassing to the business. Just about everyone backstage seems to be upset over it.

The feeling right now within the company is that it was a desperation move, and that it’s just Vince trying to shock people.

Credit: PWTorch Newsletter

Stunner
01-12-2006, 10:43 PM
It wasn't much of a shock to me. It was a ratings grabber and it did its job I guess. Doubt we will see anything like it again for a while.

W-OLF
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
It was pointless they could have had the flair and cena ,edge segment without it. So if it dont happen again for a long time I say good.

Jess
01-13-2006, 01:44 AM
:laugh:

True, the lita and Edge sex segment was very pointless. Why would we wanna see people do it on public television when you can do it yourself? I hope to NEVER EVER see that again, that was a really dumb move there.:agree:

M-J
01-13-2006, 01:52 AM
it really was embarrasing.. suppose a kid was watching this stuff.. and his dad got mad..

cookie_dough_619
01-13-2006, 02:39 AM
A pile of piss... stupid and uncalled for.

LionDen
01-13-2006, 04:27 AM
It reminds me of when the Attitude era started and Vince started to push the envelope a bit more. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince continues on this path as he doesn't care about fans complaining, just the sponsors. I would say Vince thinks it worked once, why not try it again.