PDA

View Full Version : Next Week’s Draft Lottery, WWE Corporate, Hilarious WWE Blooper

Role Model
06-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Partial source: PWInsider.com

- It would be an understatement to say that there are very high expectations for next week’s WWE Draft Lottery which will air in RAW’s slot beginning one hour earlier. Internally in WWE they are expecting the show to surpass a 4.0 cable rating. The show has done a 3.2 and 3.8 the past two respective weeks.

- WWE’s new Executive Vice President of Marketing, Geof Rochester, is the first African-American board member or Executive V.P. in World Wrestling Entertainment.

- In a funny WWE blooper, as we reported yesterday, WWE released a new Vengeance PPV promotional poster, replacing Undertaker with Edge. The image, obviously photoshopped to reflect Edge’s unexpected World Title win due to Undertaker’s injury, still features Undertaker’s hands but Edge’s body. This became clear when you look at the hands holding the World Title as Taker wears fingerless UFC style gloves while Edge does not.

whoblehwah
06-07-2007, 02:31 AM
LOL. I want to see that poster.

tommy
06-07-2007, 03:00 AM
The poster is in the WWE PPV forum, under the official Vengance Card.

DirtMerchant
06-07-2007, 03:05 AM
I hope Cena gets drafted to ovw so I don't have to watch his crap any more

Punisher
06-07-2007, 03:13 AM
I hope Cena gets drafted to ovw so I don't have to watch his crap any more

that is such a dumb thing to say. there is no chance that will happen. Cena brings so much money to Vince thats why he has had 3 long tittle reigns.

Notorious Cow
06-07-2007, 03:14 AM
Well hopefully all moves are whats best for the wrestlers. and not the show. because a lot of careers are ended because of this draft but all in all i think it'll probably be a very good show i hope ECW gets a lot in this draft cuz lord knows that they need it!!