PDA

View Full Version : The Hardy's Still Over, Nitro/Dykstra's Big Push, Khali

AFC1986
06-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Regarding house show scouting reports, The Hardy's vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch have been getting increasingly better reviews lately at recent house shows.

If you are wondering when Johnny Nitro and/or Kenny Dykstra are going to get another run at a big push, there are no barriers holding them back. Both of the young up and coming superstars have great reputations as hard workers and pushes for them will come when Vince McMahon sees an opportunity to elevate them.

The Great Khali continues to suffer from knee problems. Obviously he has been working through the pain and there is no word that he will be taking any time off

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

if nitro and dystkra are going to get a push, they need to stop being a tag team as i think both are very talented wrestlers who look like they have a very bright future

legolas4792
06-07-2007, 08:31 PM
they are both tag champs they should continue with singiles competition

Role Model
06-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I knew the Hardys/Cade & Murdoch would get great reviews as both teams are great and can wrestler great matches with each other. I just wish it'd last longer but with the Hardys breaking up soon it won't.

I'm glad to see that WWE has confidence in Nitro/Dystra as both are great wrestlers and should do awesome in the future but hopefully WWE books them properly now and doesn't wreck the future.