PDA

View Full Version : When the bad guy is becoming so over that the compagny has to turn into a face...

Role Model
06-09-2007, 07:18 PM
This is one thing I really like in wrestling: when the villain is cheered, when he's becoming the hero, even if he's still the heel.

Do you have examples? I have some...

- Austin, 1997. His bad attitude was becoming so cool, the WWE had to turn him a face. We know what happened!

- The Rock, Summer 98. That was really excellent! Look at SS 98. He's so over in his interview & when he does the people's elbow!!

- RVD, Invasion. All he was doing then was magic, the fans loved him, it was amazing, really!

- Hogan. Wrestlemania 18 of course. Amazing atmosphere, makes me laugh every time.

bad_meetz_evil
06-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Triple H while he was doing his king of kings gimmick. He was cheered.

Role Model
06-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Carlito. And what append? He got stale and obviously uncomfortable as a face and was turned heel again.

J-man
06-09-2007, 09:19 PM
lol, it just shows that wwe doesn't know how to play everything write like some ppl believe(sp), also Edge right about now is pretty much a face even though he's supposed to be a heel

AFC1986
06-09-2007, 11:23 PM
i'm surprised nobody has said john cena as he was heel but as soon as he started rapping before matches he started getting cheered by the fans and those reactions helped him to become a 3-time wwe champ

heartbreakkid
06-09-2007, 11:32 PM
I think it can also happen the other way around. Like when a face is being bood. For example, John Cena and Rey Mesterio. If thats the case, they should be turned heel for the sake of the fans.