PDA

View Full Version : Karen in firing line

OMEN
05-09-2006, 10:04 AM
SELF-CONFESSED hippy mum Karen drew the most votes in last night's nominations show.
Here's a run-down of who voted for who and why:

Michael
(ineligible for eviction due to his successful insider mission)
TWO POINTS - Karen
"She's boring, self-centred, selfish, she's only here for the prizes and all she does is sunbake and sleep."
ONE POINT - Krystal
"She's fake in all aspects of the word. She can be very nice to your face ... but she's bullied and attacked particular member sof the household and I don't like that."

Krystal/Karen
TWO POINTS - Michael
"Annoying at times, he doesn't speak up in groups. He questions other people and blames them for things. He dishes it out, but he can't take it."
ONE POINT - Anna
"Hard to get close to her, she's very aggresive and doesn't have manners."

David
TWO POINTS - Dino
"The way he treats girls - particularly Anna - makes me feel very uncomfortable. Maybe it's a cultural thing from my background, but I don't like his male chauvenism and how rough he is with the girls."
ONE POINT - Anna
"She holds back a lot of information. She's not forthright, open and honest, which is how I want to be in the house."

Dino
TWO POINTS - Karen
"She's completely playing the game. It's obvious she's only here for the money. She's greedy - with food, she east what she wants and she's got this girlish pact that is creating conflict."
ONE POINT - Krystal
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Claire
TWO POINTS - Michael
"Thinks about everything too much, which is intimidating for me and I can't be comfortable around him."
ONE POINT - Karen
"She tried to tell me 'us girls need to form a group', like an alliance and her attitude is she's only here for the prizes."

Camilla
TWO POINTS - Dino
"His actions on the Friday Night Games were despicable and dangerous and ufair to the group. He's very abrasive and talks about me behind my back."
ONE POINT - Gaelan
"Too complacent. He sits on the fence, he's too slack and easy-going."

John
TWO POINTS - Camilla
"She's too serious, not relaxed enough. She takes on a mother-figure role and she's too sensitive when it comes to jokes."
ONE POINT - Karen
"I feel like she doesn't want to be here, she's not contributing anything good to the group dynamics."

Jamie
TWO POINTS - Ashley
"He's rude, confrontational and argumentative."
ONE POINT - Michael
"Insincere, I don't trust him. He's annoying and talks to me about everyone's faults."

Katie
TWO POINTS - Krystal
"She's overpolite, not her real self. Fake."
ONE POINT - David
"He sits back, I feel guilty having to include him in conversations and he's under the radar."

Galean
TWO POINTS - Michael
"He's extremely lazy, not a big contributor and after all this mole talk, he got fired up and moody."
ONE POINT - Camilla
"She's overpowering, self-opinionated, loud. She gets too worked up and makes people feel intimidated."

Ashley
TWO POINTS - Karen
"She's all about herself - here for the prizemoney and the prizes. She's very arrogant. I find it hard to relate to her and dislike the woman."
ONE POINT - Camilla
"It's always a one-sided conversation, she gets under my skin. She always butts in with her two cents and it really irritates me."

The voting:
# Karen - 10 points
# Krystal - 5 points
# Camilla - 4 points

Dino polled four points, but exercised his three-point twist reward and removed himself from the equation. Michael polled seven votes but escapes eviction this week.

NewsAU