PDA

View Full Version : Favorite SvR07 Finish?

Big Evil
06-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I'd like to know what your favorite match finish was in Smackdown vs Raw 2007. Please list the wrestler(s) involved, match type and of course, the finish.

My favorite finish happened only a little bit ago. It was my created character, Prototype (Heel), with Lita (Heel) as manager against Jerry "The King" Lawler (Face). The match was back-and-forth the whole time, and I was wearing him down slowly. Finally, he was almost finished, but was at the advantage. So as he was going to pick me off the ground, I had called for Lita to get me a chair. I raked his eyes in a counter and went to pick up the chair. I called for Lita to distract the ref and nailed Lawler in the head with the chair, busting him open. I hit him with the Gore and pinned him just as the ref turned around to make the count. This ending was awesome simply because of the classic Heel finish and the timing was perfect. Gotta love it!

Now please, tell me yours!

legolas4792
06-11-2007, 06:17 PM
i was taker i tried to chokeslam this guy on the cell but it ended up going off the cell and broke the table before i knew i could do that

Big Evil
06-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Nice, I haven 't tried to chokeslam anyone off the cell through a table but I might try it now! Anyone else?

Punisher
06-11-2007, 10:53 PM
my friend and i were doing a tag team TLC with our created guys. we were owning the whole match then i knocked out Carlito by cross power bombing him threw a table. Then my friends and I had the best double team finisher combo to Flair. my friend started with a pedigree1, then me to a buzz saw kick, me to a five star frog splash. As carlito got up my friend with a running big boot and the ref counted 1-2-3

)85(
06-12-2007, 05:42 AM
my finishers are pretty boring. i usually win by just the finisher. i'm trying to keep my interest in thegame so i created DMX and Snoop Dogg along with Randy Savage.