PDA

View Full Version : When WWE? When?

vertigo
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
O when o when WWE will John Cena lose his title? Let alone a match?
When will he finally be beaten? When pigs fly? When hell freezes over? when Cena loses?

This is ridcoulus the WWE has Cena win every freakin match, like last night on RAW he beat Umaga and Khali when in reality those 2 could squash him, frankly im fed up with this crap. Please WWE push someone besides CENA for ONCE!!!!!

Abhishek_Divekar
06-11-2007, 07:54 PM
This is ridcoulus the WWE has Cena win every freakin match, like last night on RAW he beat Umaga and Khali when in reality those 2 could squash him, frankly im fed up with this crap. Please WWE push someone besides CENA for ONCE!!!!!

Just wait and watch man, I just want to see that to whom does cena lose his title?

I hope I have to wait many years to watch this.LOLZ

legolas4792
06-11-2007, 07:59 PM
think of it this way when he loses the title for good it will be the best moment ever

Notorious Cow
06-11-2007, 08:29 PM
It's not a bad thing that no one has beaten him for the title (fair). Because when he finally loses it. The person that wins will become just as big as Cena and will probably resemble fueds from the 90's like Triple H and Rock. It's pretty smart by the WWE if you ask me because with the big push that they give Cena it opens up doors for them. Just think of it this way....When Batista defeated Triple H at Wrestlemania 21 for his WHC title it gave Batista a big role in the WWE which is what I think the WWE has in plan for whoever beats Cena for his title.

bad_meetz_evil
06-11-2007, 09:27 PM
I predict before the end of this year, Cena will loose the title. Its just a matter of time.

tommy
06-12-2007, 05:00 AM
I'm feeling a lose at Vengance. He can lose it and go on to fued with someone else besides who won at the same match.

I'm calling Randy Orton.

backyardbrawler
06-12-2007, 05:59 AM
I think Lashley will win at vengeance and then Cena will feud with any number of different characters, maybe another Carlito feud to finally elevate him.