PDA

View Full Version : The fn boogyman ECW DIES 100% 12 JUNE 2007

lee_s_chap
06-12-2007, 01:46 AM
2 Years have passed since the decent rebirth with one nite stand 05 . now iv bided my time oh so long now! just hoping praying somethin will happen but my prayers have just been answered.The fukin boogyman, thats it fuk you vince fuk you wwe fuk you ECW. im watchin raw as i type now with only 1thing on my mind TNA.......Nuff Said Lets hope RVD Vs jerry Lynn the rematch of rematches takes place. them maybe my faith in this Sport will Come back but for now Thats It!!!

legolas4792
06-12-2007, 01:47 AM
ecw isnt what is used to be and it never will be its time to move on

yankeesman77
06-12-2007, 02:02 AM
You actaully expected ECW to be ECW? Thats an even bigger laugh then having the Boggey Man on ECW but you know, with him on ECW it kinda makes me happy to not see him on Friday Nights now.

Nick, Your Indie Lover
06-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Well, they just drafted Chris Beniot, so they've recovered.

demolition89
06-12-2007, 04:32 AM
Too Bad Boogerman didn't end up in the Exploding Limo! They can talk all they want about the "Major Upgrade" to ECW via the deraft, but Boogerman going first said it all.

A word about Benoit ~ I really wanted him back on Raw, but obviously the remarkable job mentoring MVP convinced the Creative team that he could perform the same magic with talents like CM Punk & Marcus Von Cor! (Nobody could actually think that Boogeyman was brought over to be Punk's next big challenge1)

tommy
06-12-2007, 04:54 AM
Oh, shut the eff up, you whining little bitch. Waa waa, boogyman is on ECW, whaa. They gave ECW Chris Benoit, one of the best. They took Snitsky off of ECW. What more can you want? The Boogyman will just be a gimmick thing, just like Kevin Thorn, to appease SciFi. Overall, they came out on top.

backyardbrawler
06-12-2007, 04:56 AM
Boogeyman won't be main eventing hopefully, so i'm sort of ok with it