PDA

View Full Version : Mr. McMahon presumed dead

fktizle
06-12-2007, 05:38 AM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4332/vinceisdeadok3.jpg

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Local authorities stated it was still too early to declare anything as fact, including exactly what caused the explosion, but described the blast as an apparent “car bombing.” They also revealed that as of 11:30 p.m. EST, no body had been recovered from the incinerated wreckage.

Firefighters were quick to assess the scene, taping off sections of the parking lot to protect the evident crime scene and safeguard scores of onlookers – mostly our fans – from potential injury. Despite the intense heat and ubiquitous clouds of black smoke, countless people spilled out of the arena to get a closer look at the chaos they had just seen happen live on the TitanTron. Moments earlier, the sold-out crowd came to a still hush as they speechlessly watched from their seats.

“By the time we arrived on the scene, the entire automobile was on fire,” explained a Wilkes-Barre firefighter on the scene. “It was like an inferno, and our guys were doing whatever they could to contain it as quickly as possible. In my 27 years with the fire department, I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The emblazoned limousine was engulfed by flames that reached skyward at estimated heights of more than 50 feet. The sight of the charred debris led to speculation that there was no conceivable way anyone could have escaped from the limo alive. Early assessments from local firefighters and police officers sent a similar feeling regarding the probability of the Chairman’s survival.

“We’re doing our best to respect the McMahon family and the fans of WWE,” the firefighter said. “However, with that said, we have not found anything – there hasn’t been confirmation that Mr. McMahon’s body was extracted from the limo.”

As the physical body of Mr. McMahon remains to be uncovered, perhaps the most perplexing piece to this puzzle is the Chairman’s uncanny, almost clairvoyant premonition of tonight’s grim events. Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. Speaking of a threatening presence that lurked in his foreseeable future, Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight.

Was this evening an eerie prophecy fulfilled for Mr. McMahon, given his recent premonitions? Or was it simply a fateful execution of coincidence? The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.

This incident is the first of its kind since the assassination of political figure Orlando Letelier in Washington, D.C. in 1976. Sources say that given the nature of the apparent car bombing, under law federal authorities will be called in for a more thorough investigation that would supersede local Pennsylvania authorities.

Check back with WWE.com as we continue to follow developments in the most shocking incident in sports-entertainment history.

I don't know what to say except, what's going on? What match is this setting up? Is this the way McMahon ends his career?

Source: wwe.com

jerichoholic_9
06-12-2007, 05:43 AM
I am really confused with this too, they made it look really real, but its obviously fake, and now he's just dead? Bullshit

ceribral assassin
06-12-2007, 05:49 AM
they cuold have had two limos and cut cameras cust as the explosion went off
i feel the same whay about eddies death i think its bullshit but if it is on the news like eddies death then i dont know what to think

backyardbrawler
06-12-2007, 05:57 AM
It was a camera cut, but I think they're going to play an angle off of this that's going to make Vince a ton of money.

LionDen
06-12-2007, 05:59 AM
Added a pic for you in the first post.

An awesome ending to RAW lol. This leads the way open for a who done it like the way Stone Cold tried to find out who ran him over. If they do this right, it could be great fun to wtach and great for the WWE.

Question is, who will take over RAW now, will Shane, Coachman or will they bring in someone else?

backyardbrawler
06-12-2007, 06:03 AM
I got an answer to that question, Heyman or Bischoff, simple as that. You get one of those two to run the show, and you got an on-screen character who is great right away

modest91
06-12-2007, 06:04 AM
its about damn time they get a good story going that makes a guy want to watch WWE. Took them long enough....

Phenomenal One
06-12-2007, 06:08 AM
its about damn time they get a good story going that makes a guy want to watch WWE. Took them long enough....

i agree with you, and this story definately did it, i hope this turns out to be great to watch. it will be really interesting to see how they play it all out

LionDen
06-12-2007, 06:11 AM

I agree completely, this has got me the most excited for a story line in a long time. I can not wait to see where this goes.

More pics:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4392/vinceblowsupwu7.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4081/vinceisdead2nv1.jpg

vegeta02012
06-12-2007, 06:14 AM
I wonder if they will still have it taped off when i go to work tomorrow of if it was just a play for the night while the fans were still around

Phenomenal One
06-12-2007, 06:20 AM
you should let us know if they do or not

LionDen
06-12-2007, 06:24 AM
I would have loved to have been a normal fan and not been in the Internet Wrestling Community and saw this. I would not know what to think.

Phenomenal One
06-12-2007, 06:28 AM
thats true, but even being in the internet community, you still cant be so sure if what you are reading is true or not

The Undertaker
06-12-2007, 08:21 AM

True, nicely stated.

bad_meetz_evil
06-12-2007, 10:11 AM
So this is the high definition T.V. they have been talking about?

And btw. He can't die. Why? 'cause he's Vincent Kennedy McMahon, goddamnit! :)

Carlos Hero
06-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Fuck sake i thought this was real when i seen the headline -_- Havent watched raw yet

hardcoregamer16
06-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Finally vince stops being on T.V it took them long enough.

LionDen
06-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Fuck sake i thought this was real when i seen the headline -_- Havent watched raw yet

lol sorry but it is all over wwe.com and I thought the headline is cool but it does not give to much away and you can not go on any wrestling site and not see this. All news is good news :)

Be awesome if it was true, well not for him or his family but ratings and website traffic.

flamesoffury
06-12-2007, 02:59 PM
this is a perfect opportunity for many to come in and start a major feud with mcmahon.. i have my guess to who it is but you know what.. it could be anyone.

Butoden
06-12-2007, 04:17 PM
I think McMahon got in the car and then he rushed out the other side of it which u didnt see and they had the fake foot which u see and then they pulled the door shut with a rope or something and BOOOOMM!!

modest91
06-12-2007, 05:30 PM
I actually read the explosion was practiced the night before, so maybe it was was a camera cut with vince walking to the limo, turn off the cameras to let him out then turn them back on and explode it.. idk. but anyways it was very well done imo, they made it look pretty real.

F4L
06-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Is everyone really this blind?

This is gonna be the set-up for the Jackass angle for Summerslam. Did anyone notice that Steve-O was the only person who said nice things in his short interview about McMahon. And those two people behind McMahon when he was outside could be two actors from JackAss. This angle could be that they played a prank that went horribly wrong, or McMahon is in on it as well. If its a prank gone horribly wrong, the WWE stars will step up and try to defend their Chairman in a match at SS.

BDK
06-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Is everyone really this blind?

This is gonna be the set-up for the Jackass angle for Summerslam. Did anyone notice that Steve-O was the only person who said nice things in his short interview about McMahon. And those two people behind McMahon when he was outside could be two actors from JackAss. This angle could be that they played a prank that went horribly wrong, or McMahon is in on it as well. If its a prank gone horribly wrong, the WWE stars will step up and try to defend their Chairman in a match at SS.

he does have a point I mean if anyone remembers Steve-O did announce that the cast of Jackass was going to be involved at SS....

J-lott
06-12-2007, 07:32 PM
well i dont know how they did it but they made me believe last night till this morning

Con
06-12-2007, 08:04 PM
I agree completely, this has got me the most excited for a story line in a long time. I can not wait to see where this goes.

More pics:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4392/vinceblowsupwu7.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/4081/vinceisdead2nv1.jpg

Wow, those pictures arn't photoshopped at all. /sarcasm

modest91
06-12-2007, 11:22 PM
wonder how much the pyro bill was....

LionDen
06-13-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't think they are photoshopped and to be honest, I don't like this angle with the Jackass crew, i see no point in it.

Superkick Kid
06-13-2007, 02:18 AM
Those pictures arent photoshopped.

They have the video of the explosion on Dailymotion.

Oh and I know how they did it.

They filmed the explosion on Saturday and Sunday, then cut straight to the video as soon as Vince's door shut.

Con
06-13-2007, 02:32 AM
I honestly think they are Photoshopped, I don't remember the white sparks while I was watching it on tv.

modest91
06-13-2007, 04:11 AM
thats because it all happens faster. im sure if you go frame by frame you would see them.

Victoria-a-holic
06-13-2007, 10:30 AM
its very confusing

bigworm44442001
06-13-2007, 06:04 PM
well i heard that the explosion didnt even happen monday night..wwe got permitts and did this sunday night and there were fire fighters there to put out the fire.....so he is not dead ..it is a thing so he can be off for a couple months and he will be back........they are making it look like he is dead.........like i said i heard that they filed for permitts like a month agao for this..i live in pa and it was on the news up here

ajs
06-14-2007, 12:08 AM
bullshit!!!!!!!!is mcmahon that desperate or does he think we are that stupied! if he was really dead it would be all over the news!!!!!!!! everyone said that tna should get rid of vince russo....tna story lines are great!!!!vince russo was the best writer wwf/wwe ever had!!!!!!!! t.na.....t.n.a.....t.n.a.!!!!!!!!! p.s.........if he really died then they would'nt of showed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spadez
06-14-2007, 05:43 PM
well i heard that the explosion didnt even happen monday night..wwe got permitts and did this sunday night and there were fire fighters there to put out the fire.....so he is not dead ..it is a thing so he can be off for a couple months and he will be back........they are making it look like he is dead.........like i said i heard that they filed for permitts like a month agao for this..i live in pa and it was on the news up here

yep
they did the explosion on sunday
and just mixed it with the live show
on the live show
there isnt water by the door
and after it explodes there is

Bad Boy
06-15-2007, 08:23 AM
well, he's not dead for sure, i cud bet my life on it lolz... but do agree tat this is a great storyline... cant wait to see how it plays out...