PDA

View Full Version : RAW Rating, Hardy Boyz Push, Internal Reaction on Vince's "Death"

Flair Country
06-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Monday's Raw did a 3.8 cable rating. We didn't get the breakdown of the hours yet. We hope to have them later today. It will be interesting to see what the 9 and 10 p.m. hours did. Historically, the first hour always skews lower when the company does a three hour broadcast.

I spoke with a few people in the company who told me that upper management is ecstatic with the coverage that the exploding Vince angle has received. They had hoped it would get mainstream play and it has done very well. I was told that the WWE website had one of their best days ever yesterday (as did we here on PWInsider). They were also really happy that The Sopranos ended the way it did because it gave them another angle to add to the storyline.

WWE is capitalizing on the recent popularity of The Hardys by doing a full feature article on them in the July edition of WWE Magazine. As we have mentioned here on the site, WWE is very high on the Hardys right now.

Neal Jones sent this. ... Sunny and Rikishi will be live tonight on In Your Head Online Wrestling Radio. Please join us for the live chat room, show and your calls at 508 644 8503. Call between 8:30 and 9:00 to talk to Sunny yourself and 9:30 and 10:00 for Rikishi. Show starts at 8:00 PM Eastern at www.inyourheadonline.com

PWInsider

legolas4792
06-13-2007, 09:26 PM
the hardys will always be popular matt really wants to get a world title though so idk how long it will last

modest91
06-13-2007, 10:24 PM
lol the recent popularity? the Hardys always were popular.