PDA

View Full Version : Wwe: Jon Heidenreich Reveals The True Identity Of “little Johnny”

Black Widow
06-13-2007, 09:11 PM
In a rare interview with ClubWWI.com, former WWE Tag Team Champion Jon Heidenreich talked about a number of topics in his career. One such topic was the identity of “Little Johnny.”

When Jon first debuted, he talked about “Little Johnny” and most fans were left wondering what it could be. When James Guttman asked Jon about it, he answered:

“What it was for me, as a small child, I was a big kid and I got teased for being fat, like a lot of kids have. They’ve been teased for something. Little Johnny was my inner child, the voice inside me that was left over from being young and scarred by the words of children. ‘Fatty, Fatty, 2X4′ and all that. It was gonna come out….Little Johnny was the person inside me left over from kids teasing me for being fat.”

Surprised, Guttman said that most assumed it was a part of his… anatomy. Heidenreich responded that it seemed to turn into that right before the angle was dropped.

Jon’s shoot is available alongside over 70 others on ClubWWI.com Jon Heidenreich’s full interview lasted for 43 minutes and also featured discussions about “raping” Michael Cole, Chasing MNM With a Cap Gun, The Identity of Little Johnny, Facing Off With Bill Goldberg, Becoming a Road Warrior, Where The Poetry Gimmick Came From, Paul Heyman, Vince McMahon’s “Death,” The Undertaker, Paul Heyman, Animal, Hurricane Katrina and more.

wrestlemag.com

legolas4792
06-13-2007, 09:22 PM
its a shame kids tease people for being fat i remember when i was bigger i beat up the first person who said i was fat lol