PDA

View Full Version : Britney has a go at Lindsay

OMEN
06-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Britney Spears has mocked Lindsay Lohan in a posting on her official website.

The Toxic singer has invited fans to choose the title of her comeback album and has given them five options.

The first title Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like is an obvious dig at the troubled actress, trivialising her latest trip to rehab.

The posting, titled "You'll Never See it My Way, Because You're Not Me" says "Britney is asking her most die-hard fans for some assistance in order to name her upcoming album."

The other four possible titles are What if the Joke is on You, Down boy, Integrity and Dignity.

Fans of the singer can vote at www.britneyspears.com. Britney made her own trip to Malibu's Promises treatment centre - where Lindsay is currently staying - earlier this year.

The 26-year-old mother-of-two checked in following her split from Kevin Federline and a spate of wild partying culminating in her shaving her head.

Lindsay entered the centre just days after being arrested for DUI (driving under the influence) when she crashed her car into the curb in Los Angeles.

Police found a "usable amount" of cocaine in her car.

Bang

SVD
06-15-2007, 12:01 PM
Iff you ask me britney has no right to moch Lohan after what she pulled a while back. Britney isn't only nuts she is stupid aswell

bad_meetz_evil
06-15-2007, 04:56 PM
It's probably her way of getting the spotlight off her whole rehab 'crisis' if youwould call it.