PDA

View Full Version : Trish's WWE Return, Cena's New Deal, Snitsky's Push, More

bad_meetz_evil
06-17-2007, 12:04 PM
- WWE tried to get Trash Stratus to appear on the McMahon Appreciation show. Word has it she turned them down saying she wants to move on with her life. Others internally were speculatins that she was smart enough to know that if she was going to return, this would be trivializing what could be a big deal. Had Trish appeared on the RAW, it would have been in Ashley's spot where she showed the clip of Vince forcing Trish to bark like a dog and strip down.

- Expect a push underneath for Snitsky on RAW.

- WWE signed an endorsement deal with Gillette, and John Cena will be promoting Gillette Fusion. WWE will be seeking out more sponsorship deals.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Phenomenal One
06-17-2007, 10:32 PM
why give snitsky a push, i dont really think he deserves it, but whatever, i'm not the one that gets to decide who gets pushed and who doesnt

legolas4792
06-17-2007, 11:59 PM
im not sure who deserved a push on raw less snitsky or great khali

Phenomenal One
06-18-2007, 02:21 AM
im not sure who deserved a push on raw less snitsky or great khali

i dont think either of them needed a push. IMO neither of them are good talent, everyone just gets jobbed to them. which is how they are pushed to go against a champion and then end up getting beat. so they pretty much use all the time to push them for nothing because they end up losing when they go up against the champ

demolition89
06-18-2007, 03:13 AM
I'd much rather see WWE bring back "PSYCHO SID" to RAW, and exile Snitsky back to ECW where he can feud with fellow no talent losers like Boogeyman & Miz!

Phenomenal One
06-18-2007, 03:37 AM
i would rather see snitsky in the unemployment line, its bout time for hhh and michaels to come back, they need them back to get a decent feud going with some people

F4L
06-18-2007, 04:12 AM
Bring back Sid! Do the right thing WWE!