PDA

View Full Version : How Raw ends its show

legolas4792
06-19-2007, 04:12 AM
The past two weeks raw's had very sketchy ending with the Mcmahon thing and now stephanie just coming out talking and then running off crying i mean what is up with that the endings lately are not exactly the best

Is this just me or do any of you guys feel this way about the endings of raw?

J-man
06-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Steph ran away crying??? I don't know but they sound horrible. and the Vince one was definitely horrible IMO

yankeesman77
06-19-2007, 04:18 AM
she didn't just appear then run off. She plugged the three hour special to kick off Summer Slam next week with a Mr. McMahon "Send off" edition of Raw. She did a good job of it in my opinion.

J-man
06-19-2007, 04:30 AM
she didn't just appear then run off. She plugged the three hour special to kick off Summer Slam next week with a Mr. McMahon "Send off" edition of Raw. She did a good job of it in my opinion.
Oh, well that would make sense lol, still haven't seen raw yet, Lego you made it sound stupid :devil:

legolas4792
06-19-2007, 04:31 AM
yeah both had purposes im just saying its kind of sketchy and unusual to end raw the way they did ya know?

holypuma
06-19-2007, 04:33 AM
ya i missed, but i have to disagree that the ending of the 3 hour special last week was terrible. i dont know about u but it was definately shocking to me

XXKSXX
06-19-2007, 01:48 PM
I think they should use a actual wrestling angle for the ending of the show. Or maybe thats just me.

bad_meetz_evil
06-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Just a technique to make you tune in to next week, to find out what happened/ going to happen.

ADR LaVey
06-22-2007, 11:10 AM
I thought two weeks ago with the Limo explosion was a good way to end it. I want to say last weeks Raw should have ended with a match, but it's been awhile since we've seen Steph on television so it was a nice surprise. I also thought she did a good acting job, and it has been a nice change of pace instead of just ending Raw with a match.

JohnCenaFan28
06-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I liked how I finally got to see Steph on a show and she said stuff...I didn't like that when she walked away she was crying and her music DID NOT PLAY! I wish it did that would have made it better...Plus, they lead up to her appearance by having the same white limo appear and not have it open for the show...