PDA

View Full Version : Who should challenge first

J-man
06-19-2007, 04:16 AM
I think it will either be AJ Styles or a Jeff Jarrett return and feud for the title.. I think Joe deserves a chance as does Christian Cage, I also personally think Rhino should get a chance but that will never happen. your guys' opinion

legolas4792
06-19-2007, 04:18 AM
my vote goes for joe and or christian thats what i think tna would do

holypuma
06-19-2007, 04:20 AM
i think JJ deserves the title again, hes the main tna star. and last night, in my view, he made a change from heel to face.

J-man
06-19-2007, 04:23 AM
i think JJ deserves the title again, hes the main tna star. and last night, in my view, he made a change from heel to face.

Lol, wasn't he already a face??

XXKSXX
06-19-2007, 02:15 PM
I say the first challenger should be Joe. Him and Kurt got a chance to be good feud over the title. 2nd I would have to go with The Instant Classic.

yankeesman77
06-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Logically, Jarett isn't coming back to TNA TV especially after the death of his wife. Rhyno is still a mid carder in my opinion, I would say Christian Cage because Joe is injured at the moment so Cage/Angle wouldn't be a bad feud going.

ADR LaVey
06-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Logically, Jarett isn't coming back to TNA TV especially after the death of his wife. Rhyno is still a mid carder in my opinion, I would say Christian Cage because Joe is injured at the moment so Cage/Angle wouldn't be a bad feud going.

I would also like to see a feud with Cage; they have good chemistry together. I didn't realize that Joe was injured at the moment, he looked fine to me.

Silik
06-25-2007, 05:17 AM
The logical choice would be Cage, since Joe is injured. TNA also seems to only put the belt on AJ for short periods of time (well except X-Division) and it only seems to be for his multiple-Triple Crown wins.

backyardbrawler
06-25-2007, 05:25 AM
Jeff Jarrett will somehow magically find a way to get the title again, he's a title whore, always has been, always will be

Silik
06-25-2007, 05:29 AM
Heh yeah he is. Although, he doesn't seem to be in the right state of mind to be back on TV so soon with his personal issues.

backyardbrawler
06-25-2007, 05:32 AM
I think he's in the state of mind where wrestling will be the best thing he can do for himself. He just needs to get his kids situated before he returns to the ring