PDA

View Full Version : Can Ron Killings Fit In With AAA Wrestling?

Flair Country
06-21-2007, 03:29 PM
If you've seen the rumors floating around the internet lately, both Konnan and Ron Killings have or are leaving TNA to go to AAA. For those who don't know, AAA is a large wrestling promotion in Mexico with mostly lucha style wrestling. Their major stars include the likes of Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis, and La Parka just to name a few.

The main question here is can the wrestling style of Ron Killings work in a lucha wrestling environment?

I've gotta believe that with the athletic nature and naturally quick style, he can adapt better than most to a fast paced enviroment like AAA provides in most of its matches. He's got a very marketable personality as well, so I'm sure the fans will be into him.

Thoughts?

yankeesman77
06-21-2007, 03:49 PM
I herd that Killings requested his release but not to go to Koonan's Mexican promotion of AAA. I'd be more inclined to say that Killings would more likely go the Indy route then maybe ROH or even if he wants to make a return to the WWE that he could even be able to considering his past work. Theres a business that will atleast care about the in ring qualities of Killings.

legolas4792
06-21-2007, 11:13 PM
i think you got the new mixed up as well konnan is going back to AAA killings just wants a release

Flair Country
06-22-2007, 01:40 AM
i think you got the new mixed up as well konnan is going back to AAA killings just wants a release

This is where I got that news from...

Ron Killings and Konnan both quit TNA tonight before the TV tapings in Orlando. Both will be working for AAA in Mexico.

wrestlingobserver.com

Now that that's out of the way, lets get back on the topic... :)

Can Ron Killings fit in with the luchadors of AAA Wrestling?

Will
06-27-2007, 06:00 AM
I don't have a clue what AAA is like now, but I guess Killings could do alright there. He spins alot and moves rather quickly,so his "talent" fits in better than nothing I suppose.