PDA

View Full Version : Are the best fueds always face vs face?

vertigo
06-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I was just wondering this as although there havent been many I always find the face vs face fueds much more interesting. Especially when the two faces are incredibly over as the outcome is so unpredictable.

Take rock - austin at wrestlemania x8, when austin won the royal rumble everyone was expecting austin - angle at wrestlemania x7 and then we all got caught by surprise when the rock won the title and that fued (only built up over a month) is easily the best so far of the 21st century, especially with the outcome.

Reason I'm asking the question is the possibility of having benoit and punk battle for the ECW title, it could be a very succesful face vs face fued and could shape the ECW into the future

Thoughts?

legolas4792
06-21-2007, 10:32 PM
not neccesarily if the wrestlers are of great magnitudes

flamesoffury
06-21-2007, 10:47 PM
the best feuds usually come from face vs heel. face vs face makes one face look stupid (ie batista vs taker wm23) Nobody chanted for batista.. so yeah batista looked like a total loser >_>

tommy
06-22-2007, 05:31 AM
I think Punk may turn heel, so it doesn't matter anyway.

ADR LaVey
06-22-2007, 11:00 AM
Face vs heel feuds are the best. Maybe a single match between two faces might be good, but in the long run it makes for a better storyline to have a face and a heel feud.

JohnCenaFan28
06-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Once it has a good heel, then it may not be so...(eg-Edge/HHH)

jarry
06-24-2007, 11:08 AM
on the contrary i prefer heel vs. heel matches
they seem 2 get a lot of action happening

bad_meetz_evil
06-24-2007, 11:09 PM
There always has to be Face Vs Heel in wrestling. Even during Face Vs Face, their has to be somebody as a temparary heel, or in that direction. In the end of the match, Austin did turn heel. Probably because its draws more money, than Face Vs Face.