Flair Country
06-22-2007, 03:36 AM
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8845/victoryroadlz8.jpg

Match of Champions
TNA World Champion Kurt Angle & X Champion Samoa Joe
vs.
TNA World Tag Team Champions Bubba Ray & D-Von

10-Man Ultimate X Match
Kaz vs. Senshi vs. "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Homicide vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Puma vs. ???

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage vs. "Wildcat" Chris Harris

"Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm vs. "The War Machine" Rhino

"Showtime" Eric Young & Gail Kim vs. Robert Roode & Traci Brooks

"The Phenominal" AJ Styles & Tomko vs. Sting & "The Monster" Abyss

Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley vs. Jerry Lynn & Bob Backlund

Flair Country
07-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I've heard there is going to be a 10-man Ultimate X at Victory Road, but I don't want to name the participants yet. I don't want to spoil it for everybody. :)

legolas4792
07-03-2007, 08:42 PM
is there a point to it like a number one contendership or is it just a normal thing the ultimate x i mean

Flair Country
07-04-2007, 01:48 AM
is there a point to it like a number one contendership or is it just a normal thing the ultimate x i mean

Not 100% sure about that, I would assume so however as they have done in the past hanging the X on the cables instead of the title belt.

Flair Country
07-06-2007, 03:34 AM
Card updated with 2 new matches.

carletonsean
07-06-2007, 01:21 PM
LAX or Styles & Daniels would have been a lot better against Joe & Angle.

Flair Country
07-07-2007, 02:15 AM
Added the mixed tag match with Eric Young & Gail Kim vs. Robert Roode & Ms. Brooks.

Butoden
07-11-2007, 09:06 PM
LAX or Styles & Daniels would have been a lot better against Joe & Angle.

I agree withcha. I guess it would be fun to see Daniels win the Ultimate X Match and have him go against Joe at the next PPV. YEAH Daniels versus Joe :wink: Either that or Daniels isn't in it. And then it will most likely be Black Machismo. :agree:

Flair Country
07-13-2007, 03:57 AM
Now updated with the full match card. I am super pumped about that Ultimate X Match, especially with it being the return of Primetime! If this match isn't the longest match on the card that would be a damn shame.

Butoden
07-13-2007, 08:17 PM
With ten guys it better be LOOONG. I would like to see a hint at XXX at the PPV :D :D

Bad Boy
07-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Ultimate X is gonna highlight the PPV, with all 3 members of XXX being in it... even the Main Event might be good, but still not loving the idea of Team 3D as the tag champs going into this...

Flair Country
07-14-2007, 07:23 PM
I heard a rumor floating around the net that Sean Waltman, aka X-Pac is going to be the mystery 10th man in the Ultimate X Match. No news to support, just things I hear when I put my ear to the ground.

Bad Boy
07-14-2007, 07:27 PM
lolz... tat wud be good... but arent there talks between WWE and TNA fightin for Xpac... and if Pac signed with TNA there wud surely be news bout tat... but if its what u heard from the ground lol, then must be true :)

Flair Country
07-14-2007, 07:38 PM
lolz... tat wud be good... but arent there talks between WWE and TNA fightin for Xpac... and if Pac signed with TNA there wud surely be news bout tat... but if its what u heard from the ground lol, then must be true :)

Ha yeah right. :) He might not have signed a contract with TNA yet, he might just be booked for this PPV. Or it could be D-Ray 3000 for all I know. :rolleyes:

Butoden
07-14-2007, 11:58 PM
If it's Sean Waltman that's a slap to the face of WWE. lol

Flair Country
07-15-2007, 09:02 PM
Something tells me that this is something that TNA is trying to do last minute, simliar to Jarrett being in the King of the Mountain Match at Slammiversary, then switching to Chris Harris last minute. I think they're shooting for Waltman to be there tonight but if that doesn't happen...I don't remember seeing Petey William's name on the card tonight. I'd rather have him in the Ultimate X than I would Waltman!