PDA

View Full Version : Madonna Thinks She Is A Bad Mother

Stunner
05-10-2006, 12:46 PM
MADONNA is terrified her pop career is harming her relationship with her children, but admits she can't imagine a life without music. The SORRY hitmaker, who is mother to LOURDES, nine, and ROCCO, five, confesses she is often weighed down by guilt over her long working hours, but refuses to slow down. She says, "It's a struggle to balance my career with my children. "I'm always going , 'Oh God. I'm a crap mother.' I want to get home and put my kids to bed. "Then sometimes, if I'm spending a lot of time with my children I think, 'Oh God. I just want to be an artist.' "And you know it's hard."

Madonna admits her daughter Lourdes struggles to accept her fame: "Sometimes she doesn't want me to come to certain things because she knows everyone is going to pay attention to me and treat her differently. "I took her to school on the first day last year, and all these kids were buzzing round. "She came home that day and she was really irritated and kind of bummed out, like, people were playing this contest - what would it be like to be Madonna's daughter?"

No Madonna you're not a bad mother. The only mad motha out there is SHAFT!

Source: Contactmusic.com