PDA

View Full Version : Kristal denies Playboy rumours.

LionDen
06-24-2007, 07:24 AM
It has been reported of a possible appearance in Playboy by SmackDown Diva Kristal Marshall. Marshall was made aware of the rumor and quickly dispelled it on her MySpace page. Here is the message she left regarding the Playboy rumor in her blog.

NOT TRUE

HEY GUYS!

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE ARE RUMORS OF ME SHOOTING THE COVER OF PLAYBOY. I WOULD BE SO HONORED HOWEVER THE RUMORS, LIKE MOST ON THE INTERNET LIKE THE ONE THAT SAYS I AM FROM ALABAMA (WHEN I WAS BORN IN BROOKLYN AND RAISED IN CALIFORNIA) ARE JUST NOT TRUE. I AM NOT GOING TO JOIN THE BEAUTIFUL DIVAS OF THE PAST TO GRACE TO COVER OF PLAYBOY.

exposeddivas.com

scorpionf
06-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Not yet anyways....

Drhotdog
07-05-2007, 05:11 PM
michelle M would be a better fit, due to her american girl look

ray ray
07-07-2007, 05:07 PM
all the divas need to pose in playboy

Phenomenal One
07-07-2007, 09:52 PM
i wouldnt mind seeing kristal in playboy, because she is really hott

LionDen
07-08-2007, 05:24 PM
all the divas need to pose in playboy

Amen lol. Although I have been watching Kristal these last few weeks and I do not think she is as hot as she was, don't know why but it is no huge loss to me if she does not do Playboy. I would like to see Maria or Mickie James or even Jillian Hall and her large bazookas do Playboy lol

WWE should think about doing their own magazine like Playboy, although I guess it may not want the stigma of being a smut peddler.