PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Release From TNA Wrestling

Butoden
06-25-2007, 01:40 AM
If you haven't read the report from last night's Ring of Honor PPV Taping in Chicago Ridge, IL, Austin Aries (Austin Starr in TNA) appeared after the first match and announced that he was returning to ROH full-time. Aries presented a paper to the crowd that he said would make him "free" from his current deal with TNA Wrestling.

For those who remember, Aries was suspended by TNA shortly after the company's Lockdown PPV this past April in St. Louis, MI. There had been numerous reports stating that he was trying to get out his TNA deal after the suspension, which was right around the time Ring of Honor announced plans to debut on Pay Per View. As a result, TNA pulled all contracted talent from ROH with Aries and Homicide being the only two remaining. However, it looks like he has gotten out of his deal with TNA.

We hope to have more information on this situation soon.

Well we saw this one coming too so it should not be a suprise, I guess he was able to go to ROH and I guess we'll hear more details about it soon

XXKSXX
06-25-2007, 03:21 AM
Yeah seen this coming for sometime also.

Flair Country
06-25-2007, 03:25 AM
Another huge hit for TNA's once proud and talent filled X Division. I think his career will be better in Ring of Honor anyways as he and Roderick Strong can team/fued again.

backyardbrawler
06-25-2007, 03:52 AM
Aries will be champ soon enough I think, at least Pure Champ. The guy is so much better off in ROH it isn't funny

stylesclash1
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
About time TNA releases him. Do I think this is a huge hit for TNA? Well no because TNA still has a ton of talent and not enough air time for all of them. This way, they have one less person to squeeze into impact. Also, I read Aries wasn't happy with his situation in TNA so its basically a win for both sides.

XXKSXX
06-25-2007, 07:24 PM
I think he would be better off in ROH anyways. It seams to fit him more then TNA did anyway,

Dondo1978
06-25-2007, 07:41 PM
This is a good deal for ROH and Aries, as tNa were burying him with the Austin Starr character. I've seen him perform, and even trained with him for a bit in July of 2005. He is a helluva nice guy; kinda sucks what tNa did, but he is better off now.

Drhotdog
07-05-2007, 05:43 PM
this should have happened instead of being suspended, and wasting aries time