PDA

View Full Version : Benoit Opinion

JoshTheKiller
06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Ok, guys, it looks as if Benoit killed himself after he killed his family. I want to know what you guys think of him now? Not just for in the ring but as a whole person.

JohnCenaFan28
06-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Well we don't know what he was like outside of the ring other than what people say about him, so we don't know much other than he was crazy enough to kill his son,wife and himself...

LInk_of_time
06-26-2007, 06:20 PM
if true: i would spit on his grave and pitty his soul for somone to this, after what we've heard from his friends, must have had just too many demons to deal with.

Slayer_X
06-26-2007, 07:05 PM
I dont have much good to say about him now.no matter what he did in the ring, he killed his wife and son.its a shame he killed himself so the state of goergia couldnt exacute his ass.These tributes are tasteless.He was in the house w/the bodies for at least a day,he only killed himself to keep from facing up to what hed done.if he thought by killing himself the world wouldnt figure out what a INSECURE SORRY COWARD he was,he was wrong.some of us know

hawk40
06-26-2007, 07:25 PM
anyone who watched benoit in ring may have noticed, as I did, that he never smiled. He always looked angry. Am I the only one who noticed this?

ClayMation
06-26-2007, 07:30 PM
yeah he never smiled...but that was kinda his character too. i dunno...what he did is wrong on SO MANY levels. I dunno what to think anymore.

Bad Boy
06-26-2007, 07:43 PM
its changed a lot of things for all Benoit fans... his in ring character is totally diff issue, but his real life self, its a pity...

m14513
06-26-2007, 08:27 PM
do you think they will put him in the hall of fame now? hope not.

bluebuster
06-26-2007, 09:07 PM
This is only the second day Chris Benoit has been dead. Their is still a chance
that all the information the people are getting is wrong. Hopefully new evidence will come out and show something different, that would be awesome after watching what all the wrestlers had to say about him last night being so devoted to his family. RAW last night made Benoit seem like such a family orienated man that hurting his kid doesn't make no since under any situation.
But if all this is the way it is then he was no better than the scum that gets executed for less of a crime. Had he not killed himself I would say hit the electric twice on him to make sure he has paid for what he done.

tommy
06-26-2007, 09:59 PM
I am disgusted by all of this. I don't care how great of a wrestler he may have been, he needs to burn, and I will remember him with nothing but disdain.

buzzsaw89
06-26-2007, 10:05 PM
I have read conflicting acccounts of what happened, so until i hear the autopsy results i will not pass judgment. I am not mad at Benoit for what he did, i am disappointed that he went so far. Eddie always said Benoit was strong for Eddie, maybe there wasn't enough strength for them both.
RIP Chris

realfnshow
06-26-2007, 10:29 PM
all the anger to Benoit is plain stupid

You guys have no right to judge him..only god can!

I will remember him as the great wrestler he was not the person. Im not defending him because what he did was sick and horrible but ill let god give him his judgment.

Uncle Ruckus
06-26-2007, 10:47 PM
I have read conflicting acccounts of what happened, so until i hear the autopsy results i will not pass judgment. I am not mad at Benoit for what he did, i am disappointed that he went so far. Eddie always said Benoit was strong for Eddie, maybe there wasn't enough strength for them both.
RIP Chris
OMG, So is it OK to killed a innocent child? Huh?

Great wrestler but he is still a fuckin murderer. 'Nuff said.

legolas4792
06-26-2007, 10:49 PM
he is definately below eddie in my mind

hitman12596
06-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Since 9 p.m. last night, I have gone through 100 different emotions. From shock and tears to disgust and sadness. IF....the early reports are true, then as a person he is a complete scumbag and does not deserve any form of forgiveness. If it is false, then may he rest in peace. You and I are not his judge and jury now, GOD IS!!!! I will never defend anyone who could do that and if he did, then may GOD have mercy on his soul, because I think he will need it. I just feel very sorry for his other kids and the rest of his family.

bad_meetz_evil
06-26-2007, 11:20 PM
I still can't believe hes done it. Based of wrestlers who known his opinion such as Chavo Guerrero, and what he said on Raw, he seemed like a great guy. But when the needs came out on the double murder suicide, I am disgusted. If he was angry on his wife, he could of get a divorce. But he probably can't live with reject. And if he had a problem with his wife, Im not saying its right, but he should have taken it out of his wife, not his children. A innocent 7 year old kid is dead, and why? Because of a damn steriods taking father? I just wonder how his two other kids have to live their live, orphan made, living in the shadows of this tragedy. I hope they will get over this soon, and continue to live their lives.

Vinnyspapa
06-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Anybody who murders a child should burn in hell. Anybody who murders thier own child should burn twice. At first I was sad to hear about his death but now that it has been said that hes a child killer he can burn. B.I.H. Benoit