PDA

View Full Version : My theory

MADMAN
06-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Alright, we all heard that Benoit went home for a "personal/family" reason. Would it be so weird if say Benoit called his house that day, and got no answer. He kept calling the cell and house, and no response. He asks to go home, to find both his wife and son dead. Out of sorrow, he kills himself.

This scenario played out in my head today, and although we dont know what happened, I just couldn't see benoit doing something like this. I met him once at the airport at a Raw, and he seemed like a good guy. He never smiled in the ring, but at 6 am, he smiled and made small talk wit me. I hope he didn't do this

oojay
06-27-2007, 01:01 AM
I also agree that this case is not as cut-and-dry as everyone is making it out to be. Why would 5'11'' 220 lb. Chris need to bind Nancy's hands and feet in order to strangle her, when he could have easily overwpowered her? And did Daniel not notice his mother's dead body laying in a pool of blood with an extension cord wrapped around her neck? And how could Chris hang himself like the officer at the press conference described? It' not possible. Chris supposedly hung himself on a cord from a weightlifting machine. In order to hold his weight, the machine would have had to have had a conterweight (most likely around 300 lb or so) greater than his own 220 lb. body. And in order to get enough slack to make a noose (or a knot of any kind) out of that cord, Chris would have had to have pulled that 300 lb.'s down to the floor. So Chris held down 300 lb with one hand while tying a noose around his neck with the other hand? Impossible, the cord would be extremely taut with 300 lb. hanging from it, making it unfathomable for someone to be able to tie any sort of knot or noose in it. It does not add up....

MADMAN
06-27-2007, 01:08 AM
that too is true. my thoughts may be biased, but i do no believe that chris benoit would kill himself and his family. I mean, it looked planned, and to be honest, if he had that shitty of a life, he would have killed himself, knowing that the WWE would take care of his family. If he was mentally unstable, well, someone should have noticed and got him some help. Maybe that is what the pills were for, but i dont think so.
Still, i will choose to remember the Chris Benoit that i watched as a little boy in WCW, as he was making a name for himself. And as I grew, he became more and more popular. ANd when he lifted that World Championship at Wrestlemania wit eddie will forever be instilled in my heart.

Thank you, Chris for all that u did for wrestling and all u dedicated to the sport. May heavan bring u mercy, and if u did do this crime, I still respect u

RIPLance
06-27-2007, 01:09 AM
i agree with these therioes i think it was a triple murder if benoit went home saturday night wasnt nancy murdered saturDAY???

oojay
06-27-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm still waiting for the issue of his family being ill and spitting up blood to be addressed. This cannot be a coincidence that they were extremely ill and then "randomly" murdered only days later. All reports from his colleagues stated that Chris' son was nothing but respectful and any parent's dreamchild, I honestly believe in my heart that Chris did not do this.

i agree with these therioes i think it was a triple murder if benoit went home saturday night wasnt nancy murdered saturDAY???
Infact, authorities stated that Nancy was killed on FRIDAY night. Such inconsistencies fester this entire story.

bad_meetz_evil
06-27-2007, 01:13 AM
Imagine that was you. Would you want to get the son of a b*tch who murdered 2 of your family members, or let him walk away, and let the murderer muder again, and possibely the rest of his family. Besides, I would think of my two other childresn first, If I was in his position, and that happened.

Slayer_X
06-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Get real the creep was a murderer.noone on the grassy knoll here

oojay
06-27-2007, 03:11 AM
That is the silliest theory that I have ever read. Who kills themselves, by hanging, when they find a loved one dead? Stop being a MARK and accept that he is a brutal murderer.

Congratulations, you're the first person on here to start using the "M" word during this tragedy....prick.

oojay
06-27-2007, 04:08 AM
the m word? are you 10 years old mentally retarded or just stupid? I honestly cant tell which or what combination.

Don't be a dick-rider. I'm just saying that calling someone a mark for questioning what is nothing more than speculation at this point is ignorant on your part.

oojay
06-27-2007, 04:24 AM
a dick rider? you are a stupid, atleast mildly retarded, 10 year old mark arent you?

How can you even say "Nothing more than speculation"? The investigators, the detectives, Vince McMahon and every news station in the world has confirmed what happened. Eventually you are going to have to pull your head out of the sand and accept what happened.

IMO it doesn't add up. Feel free to read my previous posts in this very thread.

And I don't see how correcting you ignorance makes me a "10 year old" or a "mark."

oojay
06-27-2007, 04:30 AM
The denial of what is right in front of you, makes you a mark and you just seem 10 years old to me, not necessarily related to this but rather the general feeling you give off.

So random members on internet forums give off "general feelings" of young children? How pedophilic of you.

I'm not going to argue. You can be the first to pucker up to my turd-cutter when the truth comes out.

oojay
06-27-2007, 04:36 AM
I'm not going to argue.

period.

MADMAN
06-27-2007, 04:41 AM
look, that is just a thory i had. I said i dont want to believe that Benoit did this, but i didnt say i didnt. Im just keeping an open mind til we are sure what happened. how in the blue hell does that make me a mark? U see, it was just a speculation on what could have happened. I worked today, and while i was bored i though of it. Later, we found out more info that helped put more blame on benoit, but when i wrote this, i only knew that basics. So shut up will322 and dont call me a mark

oojay
06-27-2007, 04:44 AM
Your a little slow

*You're

(how ironic)

Ill Will
06-27-2007, 04:46 AM
a dick rider? you are a stupid, atleast mildly retarded, 10 year old mark arent you?

How can you even say "Nothing more than speculation"? The investigators, the detectives, Vince McMahon and every news station in the world has confirmed what happened. Eventually you are going to have to pull your head out of the sand and accept what happened.The case is not closed, the toxicology reports have not come back, and police are still calling this a theory. The house is still considered a crime scene and is still under investigation. They said they weren't pursuing any suspects from outside the house, but that doesn't mean they never will.

Many things that have so say been "confirmed" by the police have turned out to be inaccurate. Just because police believe something doesn't mean it's the absolute truth. They also haven't released all the evidence they have that may or may not prove Benoit actually committed a murder.

Here are the facts: three people are dead. That's about all we know. We know (or at least suspect) how they were killed, and we know that in the days before this discovery, Chris Benoit made some statements pertaining to the health of his wife and child. We also know that text messages were sent from Benoit's phone (presumably from Chris) whose purpose were to draw someone to the house to discover the bodies.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume Benoit killed his family and then himself, but it still has not been proven. It's fine if you want to believe what the police have said, but to criticize other people for speculating amongst themselves is simply not needed. We already know what the police have said. This thread was posted because someone else had a theory of their own. If all you are going to do is argue against the premise of the topic, your input is not needed or wanted.

Ill Will
06-27-2007, 04:54 AM
where did all these new guys come from that keep interrupting me and marks conversation with their needless babble?The shit you're posting is the only thing that is needless babble. My post was on topic. You are arguing with someone like a 10 year old. The only thing you can rebut with after someone makes a valid statement is to call them a mark.

MADMAN
06-27-2007, 05:00 AM
yeah will, come talk to me after u brush ur teeth, u have cock on ur breath. And btw, my name isn't mark...and just in case u are to f'n sllllloooooowwww, had to spell it out for u, ur lame counter arguements and "comebacks" are those of a two year old. Are u happy now, that u know u are smarter than a two year old.

ceribral assassin
06-27-2007, 05:02 AM
I wasnt even going to reply to this thread , cuz all it seems to be is a couple of douchbags arguing back and forth but i got a pretty good laugh out of it.

Will
06-27-2007, 05:16 AM
yeah will, come talk to me after u brush ur teeth, u have cock on ur breath. And btw, my name isn't mark...and just in case u are to f'n sllllloooooowwww, had to spell it out for u, ur lame counter arguements and "comebacks" are those of a two year old. Are u happy now, that u know u are smarter than a two year old.

your not mark you moron, oojay is mark. I am not talking to you nor do i have any desire to talk to you or about you.

I wasnt even going to reply to this thread , cuz all it seems to be is a couple of douchbags arguing back and forth but i got a pretty good laugh out of it.

I agree, its been pretty humorous to me too. Otherwise this thread has absolutely no value and should be closed. Im done feeding the marks though and I'm deleting all of my bs posts that I put in simply to mess with people that add absolutely no value to anything.

Ill Will
06-27-2007, 05:49 AM
I agree, its been pretty humorous to me too. Otherwise this thread has absolutely no value and should be closed. Im done feeding the marks though and I'm deleting all of my bs posts that I put in simply to mess with people that add absolutely no value to anything.Wow, you're a smart one. You do realize that when ceribral assassin said "it all seems to be a couple of douchbags arguing back and forth" that you were one of the douchebags he was referring to, right? It's kind of useless to delete your posts because most of them were quoted and are still visible. I'm sure you were attempting to hide all of your flamebaiting and prickery (I'm not proud of that word), but it's all still in plain view. We're glad you're done "feeding the marks" because the only one who was devaluing this thread was you.

You know, I registered here in UOW earlier today, and this was my first unpleasant experience. I sure hope all the mods aren't like you

ceribral assassin
06-27-2007, 06:14 AM
Wow, you're a smart one. You do realize that when ceribral assassin said "it all seems to be a couple of douchbags arguing back and forth" that you were one of the douchebags he was referring to, right? It's kind of useless to delete your posts because most of them were quoted and are still visible. I'm sure you were attempting to hide all of your flamebaiting and prickery (I'm not proud of that word), but it's all still in plain view. We're glad you're done "feeding the marks" because the only one who was devaluing this thread was you.

You know, I registered here in UOW earlier today, and this was my first unpleasant experience. I sure hope all the mods aren't like you

yes you are right hes actually the star douchbag:lmao:

Vinnyspapa
06-27-2007, 06:19 AM
Wow this is one strange thread. Lots of "smoking gun" theories and nonsense. I guess some people just refuse to beleive that thier idol is a cold blooded killer.

Uncle Ruckus
06-27-2007, 06:22 AM
HES A FUCKIN KILLER!!!

Great wrestler but you people know nothing about his sick personal life.

Why do people want to denied stuff?

tommy
06-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Alright, this thread is completly out of hand. On the one side, there are the people who have hope that Benoit didn't do it because he played a good guy 0on TV and they've never seen him do anything bad. What you people have to understand is that a minutes on TV a week doesn't mean he was really a mentally stable guy, and, irregardless of his in-ring talent, it doesn't make him a good person.

What we who believe in the facts layed out need to understand (and I include myself) is that not everyone is ready or able to accept that Benoit did this. Some people here have grown up watching this man, and most of his co-workers have nothing but good things to say about him.

However, what you hopers need to understand is that there is about a 95% chance that Benoit DID do this. It's hard to take, yes, and it will take a while to be able to deal with. If you like, you can think of this as the five stages of dealing with death. You are in the first, denial.

Here are the undisputed facts:
-Nancy died on friday (it was reported earlier at first, but this is the official date now that the police have checked everything)
-Daniel died on Saturday (police report)
-Benoit WAS home on Saturday, corresponding with WWE co-workers, claiming that Nancy and Daniel were sick. Keep in mind, this was after Nancy was dead (wwe.com timeline)
-Beniot died sunday morning with text messages sent out to have people discover the bodies (wwe.com)
-Bodies discovered on Monday.

Now, as Benoit was at home after his wife and possibly child were dead, it is safe to say that he knew they were dead. He then lied about it, talking distant like, as if something weren't right (wwe.com timeline). Benoit was the only person to claim the alleged sickness of Nancy and Daniel.

If Benoit didn't do it, why wouldn't he call the cops? Why would he cover up the story?

Also, in response to the "that doesn't make sense" to how Benoit died, you are just grasping at straws. Professional weight lifting machines (the kind a WWE worker could afford) would have at least 300 points, enough to hang him. Also, many of their cords have loops in them (nooses, if you will). He pulled down the weight lifting part, lossening the cord, put it around his neck, and let go, pulling himself up and killing him. It's not far-fetched at all.

ceribral assassin
06-27-2007, 06:47 AM
it is very hard to accept.for me mostly becouse of his child .i have a 2 year old and the thought of someone killing there own child honestly makes me almost puke.

tommy
06-27-2007, 06:53 AM
it is very hard to accept.for me mostly becouse of his child .i have a 2 year old and the thought of someone killing there own child honestly makes me almost puke.

I know exactly what you mean. I may not have a child, but I used to volentueer with kids ranging from kindergarten through 6th grade. I can't imagine someone ever killing one of them for any reason, no matter what the reason. Killing a seven year old child is unforgivable.

Edit: Forgiving anyone, except self defense, is unforgivable. I didn't mean for it to sound like it wasn't unforigiable to kill his wife as well, but the child is the worst part.

Ill Will
06-27-2007, 07:18 AM
what you hopers need to understand is that there is about a 95% chance that Benoit DID do this.You realize that by that part of your statement alone, you are giving "hopers" every reason to keep hoping.

Like I said before, it's not unreasonable to believe what the police have said, and considering the circumstances, common sense would lead most people to conclude the same thing on their own. But still, it has not been proven (or at least the information to prove it hasn't been released) that Benoit committed a murder. Like I said before, this case is not closed, the house is still a crime scene, and police are still investigating. Until there is evidence made public that proves 100% (not 95%) that Benoit did this, there will continue to be "hopers".

LionDen
06-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Alright, we all heard that Benoit went home for a "personal/family" reason. Would it be so weird if say Benoit called his house that day, and got no answer. He kept calling the cell and house, and no response. He asks to go home, to find both his wife and son dead. Out of sorrow, he kills himself.

This scenario played out in my head today, and although we dont know what happened, I just couldn't see benoit doing something like this. I met him once at the airport at a Raw, and he seemed like a good guy. He never smiled in the ring, but at 6 am, he smiled and made small talk wit me. I hope he didn't do this

I actually thought this theory to but he did not go home for the tragedy, he was already home. He called into the WWE saying he could not make it.

Although, it is entirely possible he was out or even that intruders were in the home. The wife Nancy being tied up brought this theory into my head. I found that to be a strange point in the case.

It is possible Benoit tied her up during a fight cause she threatened to leave with their son or was beating on him and this was to stop her or a punishment.

I do not think your theory on him feeling sorrow and killed himself bit makes sense sincce the text messages he sent were only of his address. He would have called someone and said they were dead. So as I said, maybe someone else was in the house. Just another view point that is not entirely out of this world.

I do not believe anyone will kow the truth unless some crucial evidence is found or someone comes forward with information.