PDA

View Full Version : Will he ever be inducted to the HOF?

bad_meetz_evil
06-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Do you think Chris will ever be inducted in the HOF since he heard about the 'double homice murder'. Its yes, who do you think will accept the award? Please give reasons other than a yes or no answer.

LionDen
06-27-2007, 10:03 AM
I do not see this happening anytime soon. Maybe in 25 years but nowhere in the near future.

JHR
06-27-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't think they will ever put him in, the fact that they have already got rid of pretty much every mention of him on WWE.com shows this IMO.

XXKSXX
06-27-2007, 01:37 PM
If it happens it might be a long way down the line but I don't see it happening anytime soon for the fact that the WWE would be hit very hard for it.

Eddie Guerrero
06-27-2007, 03:07 PM
he probably will be inducted into the hof, until this whole crazy situation blows over. He wont be inducted this years or maybe next years. but it will happen sooner or later n chances r its goin to be later

Uncle Ruckus
06-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Benoit dont deserved to be inducted to the HOF, he's a murderer.

What kind of person will inject steroids into a innocent CHILD because they were UNDERSIZED? That is just plain sick.

:no:

IWAxl
06-27-2007, 04:11 PM

What kind of person will inject steroids into a innocent CHILD because they were UNDERSIZED? That is just plain sick.

I never heard about Benoit injecting steriods into a child. I don't believe this unless I see some proof.

Uncle Ruckus
06-27-2007, 04:24 PM
I never heard about Benoit injecting steriods into a child. I don't believe this unless I see some proof.
Read this- http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070625/chris_benoit_070626/20070626?hub=Canada

Death Before Dishonor
06-27-2007, 04:40 PM

His son has this thingie wrong with him, something like blahdeblah X. It meant he was sorta like a retard. The shots were to help him. Get 'cho facts staight. Benoit should be inducted. People are inducted because of how and what the did with their careers. Based on that, Benoit should be at the top of the pack for next years' HOF. Someone's life should not be judged on their last weekend. It sould be judged on their entire life, what they did, and how they treated others. Benoit sounds like a great guy until about a year ago. I think he started getting paranoia, the way I read it. But, judging how fucked up that bastard running the place is, I think that Benoit has a worse chance of getting in the HOF than Owen Hart.

JohnCenaFan28
06-27-2007, 04:57 PM
I think he should be, but strongly remind people he's being inducted for his WRESTLING ABILITY ONLY and not his outside life...

PS:We don't know what he was injecting his son...

Uncle Ruckus
06-27-2007, 05:18 PM
His son has this thingie wrong with him, something like blahdeblah X. It meant he was sorta like a retard. The shots were to help him. Get 'cho facts staight. Benoit should be inducted. People are inducted because of how and what the did with their careers. Based on that, Benoit should be at the top of the pack for next years' HOF. Someone's life should not be judged on their last weekend. It sould be judged on their entire life, what they did, and how they treated others. Benoit sounds like a great guy until about a year ago. I think he started getting paranoia, the way I read it. But, judging how fucked up that bastard running the place is, I think that Benoit has a worse chance of getting in the HOF than Owen Hart.
:lmao: A Benoit defender.

Hey everybody lets defend Benoit he just killed his son.

You have no heart.

You dont care if he murder somebody.

dx9385
06-27-2007, 06:28 PM
it's right he should be inducted to HOF they should do for what he has done in his carrer and not to his problems outside that ring.

Punisher
06-27-2007, 06:41 PM
i think he is a lock for the HOF

-[ICON]-
06-27-2007, 06:55 PM
IMO Chris Benoit was the greatest wrestler to ever live, seconded by a very select few, his heart was wrestling, and whatever happened in his personal life was his buisiness and his alone, i'm not defending Benoit for the actions he took because what he's done is horrific, But the Benoit I knew, the Benoit You knew and the Benoit millions and millions of people adored for his in ring talent should be included in the Hall of Fame, However due to the nature of his passing and the circumstances surrounding it I am inclined to belive that WWE will not want any part of it and will never include him in the HoF.

DirtMerchant
06-27-2007, 07:41 PM
I think we should really try and focus on Owen getting in there first

59hawk
06-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Always Thought He Was One Of The Best . But Killing His 7 Tear Old Son - Unforgivable And Unforgetable

JohnCenaFan28
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Owen's not there yet? Can someone explain why?

vertigo
06-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I think wwe will include him in HOF.

But I can't understand the chris feelings..........!

krayzeebabi420
06-27-2007, 08:51 PM

Ok first of all...he didnt inject him with steroids...they were human growth hormone because his son had a growth problem and was under the supervision of a doctor for this!!!

Jersey
06-28-2007, 12:30 AM
no waykilling your wife and child you lose all your in ring creidability

The LichKing
06-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Owen's not there yet? Can someone explain why?

Owens Wife didnt want anything to do with Vince

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Well, if Vince is trying to respect to her by inducting him, I say go for it... Benoit's ring skills cannot be forgotten due to something that he did that we don't even understand why he did yet... I say induct him but ONLY MENTION RING SKILLS and make it a fast induction...

The LichKing
06-28-2007, 01:52 AM
Well, if Vince is trying to respect to her by inducting him, I say go for it... Benoit's ring skills cannot be forgotten due to something that he did that we don't even understand why he did yet... I say induct him but ONLY MENTION RING SKILLS and make it a fast induction...

He will get bad press if he does though...the media already hates wrestling...imagine what this would do

cardellray
06-30-2007, 05:05 AM
WWE is already dismembering the legacy of Chris Beniot will he ever see the Hall of Fame NO does he belong there YES if everyones personal life reflected
there professional life would anyone really belong in the Hall of Fame

tommy
06-30-2007, 05:34 AM
No, never, and if they ever do induct a man who killed two people, one of them being a seven year old boy, I will never watch WWE again.

phloyd
06-30-2007, 07:01 AM
No, never, and if they ever do induct a man who killed two people, one of them being a seven year old boy, I will never watch WWE again.

exactly......
his legacy means nothing now.

i don't think he'll eever be mentioned in wwe tv again, or even on their website. they're trying (sucessfully) to remove him from thier business, kind of whitewash the name and history.....

Slayer_X
06-30-2007, 08:13 AM
one day in the far flung future.i persanlly hope not but it would be controversy,and that what wwe loves,when the shock fades vince will try to cash in somehow.

acurisur
07-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I think it depends on what the toxicology reports say, which hopefully will clear up what happened. Personally, I'd like to see Owen Hart and "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith inducted next year anyway.

JohnCenaFan28
07-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Hopefully those two will be inducted because IMO they deserve it... I suppose Benoit's status is unknown until all the facts are out... BTW, does anyone know if he's still going to be in SvR08? He was confirmed earlier this year but who knows now...

IWAxl
07-02-2007, 10:59 AM
I hear they were growth hormones because his son was undersized. I don't see anything wrong with this because it was legally done and his son was really small, so what's so sick about it?

jarry
07-02-2007, 02:21 PM
regardless of wat has happened benoit was a great wrestler and i rekon he'll b put into the hof, just not 4 a while

osutank
07-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I really don't see it happening. I doubt WWE will be around in 25 years.

osutank
07-02-2007, 08:37 PM
I really don't see it happening. I doubt WWE will be around in 25 years.