PDA

View Full Version : Benoit suicide good thing?

bluebuster
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Some people i'm sure will have a difference in opinion but I think Benoit killing himself was probably a good thing. Point being that this hasn't turned into the media spectical like the one of a certain person being followed by every camera in the world in his Bronco or a pointless trial to fied a guilty person inncent of murder. The real insult to injury in this case is the unaswered question people will always have of why would he do it . No note explaining why or what was going on, (after all chris seemed to be a private person why would he care if people knew the truth of what went on behind closed doors).The way I see it is if everybody who committed murder unjusty would just commit suicide afterwords, it would save us tax payers alot of money and wasted time of our justice system. After all how do you live with yourself after doing something so wrong. So actually Beboit really just spead up the execution process and saved us millions in a wasted trial.
Benoit is a piece of crap for what he did, but a least he paided the ultimate price for what he did. There isn't no coming back from the dead to appologive.
I wonder if anybody else feels this way?

Death Before Dishonor
06-27-2007, 04:42 PM
No, nobody else feels that way. Welcome to the club. Population: You.

JohnCenaFan28
06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
How could you say that? That is not how I feel at least...I would have at least wanted to know why...

ClayMation
06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
thats pretty cold hearted bro...suicide is never the way to go. No matter what you do, I think you should own up for it. What Benoit did is terrible indeed...and he took the coward's way out. But as far as calling it a good thing? That's too much dude...