PDA

View Full Version : Fromer WWE diva Debra Marshall (Stone Colds ex) speaks out on violence and drug abuse

LionDen
06-27-2007, 09:17 PM
FORMER WCW, WWE STAR DEBRA MARSHALL SPEAKS OUT AGAINST DARKER ASPECTS OF THE BUSINESS

Former WCW and WWE personality Debra Marshall (who was married to both former WCW star Steve McMichael and WWE star Steve Austin) broke what she claimed to be a gag order (likely terms of her divorce from Austin) to speak out to the Fox News Channel that "domestic and drug abuse is out of hand in the WWE and something needs to be done about it."

Marshall, who worked with the late Nancy "Woman" Benoit during their time in WCW, claimed that her domestic history with Austin was similar to the Benoits' issues. In regard to steroid use in the business, Marshall commented, ""He did them, I saw him do them!" in regard to Steve Austin. Authorities are looking into steroid use as a possible cause for the Benoit tragedy, although the physical evidence that has been reported doesn't look to fit into a "roid rage" theory; most of the national media has become fixated on the steroid aspect of the story.

Marshall claimed that "Austin all but forced her" to write a letter to authorities asking that a restraining order against him be withdrawn, alleging that a similar situation took place with the Benoit family when Nancy Benoit filed her 2003 divorce papers. Marshall stated that Austin received a year's probation while she "was placed under a gag order", which she is now breaking.

"If only I had spoken up sooner, maybe Nancy and her little boy would be alive today, "Marshall commented, "that's why I'm going public now, something has to change!"

Complete article:

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2914/debrastonecoldeh7.jpg

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin's Ex-Wife Claims Abuse, Steroid Use
Debra Williams reacts to the Chris Benoit murder-suicide
Last Edited: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2007, 10:29 PM MDT

by Jon Bowman
DENVER --

"He did them, I saw him do them!" said Debra Williams, ex-wife of the World Wrestling Entertainment star Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Ms. Williams says, "The domestic and drug abuse is out of hand in the WWE and something needs to be done about it."

Williams had been married to Steve McMichaels, the one-time Chicago Bear football player. When she first began working with the Atlanta-base World Championship Wrestling organization.

When that group was acquired by WWF now WWE, she divorced and married Austin.

"In the last ten years, 60 wrestlers under age 45 have died... all in the prime of their lives. Big strong men, who somehow die with little or no investigation of the organization that encourages performers to use muscle enhancing drugs," said Williams.

Steroids have been linked to the deaths of several professional wrestlers in recent years. Eddie Guerrero, one of Benoit's best friends, died in 2005 from heart failure linked to long-term steroid use.

The father of Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig blamed steroids and painkillers for Hennig's drug overdose death in 2003. Davey Boy Smith, the "British Bulldog," died in 2002 from heart failure that a coroner said was probably caused by steroids.

The WWE, based in Stamford, Conn., issued a statement Tuesday evening saying steroids "were not and could not be related to the cause of death."

But "roid rage" is common among those who take the drugs to make their bodies bigger and stronger.

Ms. Williams claims she and Nancy Benoit's stories are very similar.

Both sought help from law enforcement because of domestic abuse. In 2003, Benoit sought a divorce from Chris Benoit saying he physically abused her, she also asked the courts for a restraining order. Williams did the same thing on the third occasion when she says she was attacked by ‘Stone Cold.’

Williams says, like Benoit, Austin all but forced her to write a letter to authorities saying her complaint was a mistake. But in Williams’ case, the courts put Austin on probation for a year. In return, Ms. Williams was placed under a gag order, forcing her to remain silent about the "dark side" of professional wrestling, filled with drugs, booze and domestic abuse.

"If only I had spoken up sooner, maybe Nancy and her little boy would be alive today... that's why I'm going public now, something has to change!"

Vinnyspapa
06-27-2007, 09:38 PM
And the profiteering begins. You know shes looking to make some bucks by opening her mouth. She just needed the right time to do it.

LionDen
06-27-2007, 09:43 PM
And the profiteering begins. You know shes looking to make some bucks by opening her mouth. She just needed the right time to do it.

lol, shouldn't laugh but you can just see Stone Cold saying that but maybe not in those words.

Jaymac2327
06-27-2007, 09:46 PM
I have to agree with you V. There is no reason to try and say that just like Benoit, Austin all but forced her to write a letter to the judge requesting that the restraining order be rescended. No excuses here, but she was not married to Benoit. No one has come forward and said that he in anyway abused Nancy (Woman), nor shown any proof of such. I know that the original divorce said that he (Benoit) had become violent before. Unless Nancy is speaking from the grave as to what happened and why she removed the restraining order then no one needs to second guess what problems this couple had before he lost and commited this crime. No disrespect meant to the Benoit family by that comment.

DirtMerchant
06-28-2007, 02:51 AM
Debra is money hungry since she ins't in the spotlight anymore that's all that is profiting off someone elses pain....fuck her oh btw Lady Blossom had better looking tits