PDA

View Full Version : New Heel Group in WWE, Estrada Update, More

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
- Armando Estrada has not been on Raw as of late because ECW head writer Dave Lagana has been making a major push to bring him over to ECW. The motivation is that he is such a good talker that he could assist in getting over some new heels on the brand.

Speaking of which, there is a group of three developmental talents set to be called up very soon to ECW, and perhaps be the first to be paired with Estrada. They are Sonny Siaki, Ryan O'Reilly, and Eric Perez.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Seems like a good Idea they should have an experienced guy to come in a help them

The LichKing
06-27-2007, 10:53 PM
- Armando Estrada has not been on Raw as of late because ECW head writer Dave Lagana has been making a major push to bring him over to ECW. The motivation is that he is such a good talker that he could assist in getting over some new heels on the brand.

Speaking of which, there is a group of three developmental talents set to be called up very soon to ECW, and perhaps be the first to be paired with Estrada. They are Sonny Siaki, Ryan O'Reilly, and Eric Perez.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Seems like a good Idea they should have an experienced guy to come in a help them

But who is Armondo going to help, Nitro?

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
06-27-2007, 11:04 PM
But who is Armondo going to help, Nitro?

Perhaps be the first to be paired with Estrada. They are Sonny Siaki, Ryan O'Reilly, and Eric Perez.

Read through it properly please it clearly said in the post

The LichKing
06-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Read through it properly please it clearly said in the post

my fualt

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 03:05 AM
I'm glad they're using Estrada for something other than Umaga translation/handler because Umaga seems to be able to operate alone now and he is good enough to push those guys...

bad_meetz_evil
06-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Umaga seems to be able to operate alone now and he is good enough to push those guys...

When they were doing The Jury, Judge and Exuctioner angle, yes. But now since their probably done, how is he going to speak on the mic? He sure does know English in reality, but from his gimmick, he doesn't.

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 09:24 PM
I suppose you're right BME,unless the tag team is using a gimmick he's able to accomodate...

BXtremeJ
06-28-2007, 10:59 PM
Siaki is pretty good i seen him alot in the early days of TNA

mindtumer
06-29-2007, 09:11 PM
I remember when there actually used to be a good amount of stables, what the heck happened?

thekris13
07-05-2007, 07:41 AM
I love him on the mic! Hopefully it works out...

The Mac
07-05-2007, 08:11 AM
sweet glad to see siaki made it too the big show he waz one of my faves in tna

Garden State Saint
07-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Siaki is pretty good i seen him alot in the early days of TNA

Yeah but he couldn't talk himself out of a paper bag.

A heel group in ECW doesn't make much sense to me. Who is there to wrestle, the opposing faces would be who? Balls, Dreamer & Stevie Richards?

ray ray
07-07-2007, 04:47 PM
that good something new in ecw