PDA

View Full Version : Finally!! TNA Listenes to Me!

Flair Country
06-28-2007, 12:25 AM
With WSX contracts expiring, TNA has expressed its interest in signing Sean Waltman. The plan would be to have him come in and work with VKM, somewhat like the original DX. TNA officials were in hopes of Waltman giving VKM that spark again since their angle with Christy Hemme pretty much buried them. However, the contract Waltman was offered was far less than what Kip and B.G. are making. So neither side has come to terms yet.

Kurt Angle,apparently, had food poison this past weekend as he was throwing up all over the place.

Christopher Daniels was told that he would have a lengthy feud with Sting several weeks back. Plans have changed and it looks like his 6-minute match at Slammiversary with Sting may have been the conclusion.

He has now been told that TNA is bringing back the XXX three-man tag team with Elix Skipper and Senshi.

Wrestling Observer

Preparing to mark the hell out in 3....2...1! :kellie:

W-OLF
06-28-2007, 12:28 AM
Xxx Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

The LichKing
06-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Havent seen the X-Factor from Sean in years

yankeesman77
06-28-2007, 01:36 AM
What does that have to do with Senshi possibly leaving.

Butoden
06-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Triple X was awesome and I would definetly like to see them come back to TNA. This will make Senshi stay, this will be the spark that TNA needs, the TNA TAG TEAM Division in TNA will shine again!!

Flair Country
06-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Triple X was awesome and I would definetly like to see them come back to TNA. This will make Senshi stay, this will be the spark that TNA needs, the TNA TAG TEAM Division in TNA will shine again!!

Exactly. If TNA can show an effort to push the guy every now and then, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't stay. This should help the Tag Division AND the X Division I would think.

Butoden
06-28-2007, 02:04 AM
I think this might be because TNA is unsure of LAX, we have read about Konnan leaving and I've read messages saying that TNA does not think Homicide and Hernandez are that great of a performers (which I disagree with). I do think Konnan was the heart and soul of LAX so maybe XXX will fill in that spot, or perhaps XXX will fued with LAX. Maybe 3D will stay face and fued with XXX who knows. =\

Ill Will
06-28-2007, 02:29 AM
Well this isn't exactly fresh news, but it's good news. I would have liked to see the Daniels/Sting feud carried out a little further, but I can't wait to see Triple X back in its original form with all 3 members. Waltman returning should add a needed spark to VKM.

Butoden
06-28-2007, 02:35 AM
I just thought of something, they could be fueding with Sabin and Shelley :o

yankeesman77
06-28-2007, 05:28 AM
Well this isn't exactly fresh news, but it's good news. I would have liked to see the Daniels/Sting feud carried out a little further, but I can't wait to see Triple X back in its original form with all 3 members. Waltman returning should add a needed spark to VKM.

The feud between Daniels & Sting ended at Slammiversary and I thought VKM wanted to get rid of DX and honestly, if TNA was smart they'd try to sign some young newer talent to bolster the X division and not some washed up hasbeen like Waltman.....Oh wait, he'd fit right in because VKM is so old that they refuse to retire and yet every time they walk down to the stage it make's me wish I had dentures so I wouldn't have to eat that stupid shit.

Punisher
06-28-2007, 04:35 PM
^^^ ouch dude but sadly i agree with you

Flair Country
06-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah I wasn't all that excited about the Sean Waltman part, although I will say that the guy is a good worker. The guy can still get it done in the ring and if they're ever going to do anything with VKM then TNA needs to give them a fresh face.

I'm still flipping about the Triple X part though! If this turns out to be a hoax I'll probably have to stop watching wrestling for awhile...

Butoden
06-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Haha yeah exactly. We'll see what happens

Flair Country
06-29-2007, 02:10 PM
So now it's gonna be Styles and Daniels back together as a tag team next week? I know they have been teaming up again on the Indy circuit, but I'm hoping that this is gonna be a one shot deal. It would be kinda hard for them to bring back Triple X if Christopher Daniels is back teaming with AJ Styles again.

Butoden
06-30-2007, 12:18 AM
I had the funny idea of Daniels screwing Styles over and him joining Triple X when Senshi and Primetime hit the iMPACT! Zone. This way Daniels and Styles wont get completly burried and 3D will pin maybe LAX or whatever :D

Ill Will
06-30-2007, 02:09 AM
The feud between Daniels & Sting ended at Slammiversary ...and your point is? The plan was originally for that feud to continue for quite some time, but plans changed and TNA decided to bring back Triple X, so the Daniels/Sting feud had to end.

Butoden
06-30-2007, 11:09 PM
I am sad to report that the information on the reformation of Triple X has been removed from wikipedia, thus meaning the rumour could hav been squashed